The Mark has Cobra wheels now

seionkelley

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hub swap done with Cobra wheels and 373 gear :D

Seion's Mark VIII pic 1.jpg

Seion's Mark VIII pic 2.jpg

I've always loved those wheels. You are going to get plenty of ppl on here that will tell you they look ugly! I beg to differ. I have a set at home that's been sitting for a couple years. When I bought my black 93 back in 2009 I thought I was going to do the lug conversion & slap those very wheels on it. I never did but yet I can't manage to get rid of them. I like them enough to keep them laying around! lol.

I've always loved those wheels. You are going to get plenty of ppl on here that will tell you they look ugly! I beg to differ. I have a set at home that's been sitting for a couple years. When I bought my black 93 back in 2009 I thought I was going to do the lug conversion & slap those very wheels on it. I never did but yet I can't manage to get rid of them. I like them enough to keep them laying around! lol.

+2 ive aways loved those too looks good

Those look good! I actually had considered getting those exact same wheels. Ya, where did you pick up the parts from too for the hub swap?

Second mark I've seen with those wheel. They look good. Had em on my coupe when I had it.

lfside.jpg

Those look pretty dang good. Get her down a couple inches and it will really set them off.

Is the inside diameter on the hubs different between 4.25s and 4.5? Or do you have to use hub centric rings?

coil cut

I have coil conversion kit, I will have to cut the coils to lower it.

I just cut a full coil on the back of my Mark(strutmasters) and it was right on.The fronts I will only cut half a coil which will drop it it just about right.Are you in georgia by chance?

I always wondered what those wheels would look like on a mark. Not my style, but glad someone did it so I could decide lol.

I like how they look on the Mark. Gives me one other choice to pick now when I look for a swap.

So, do I need to remove the coils to cut them? If so, I'm going to ride it like this for a while.

I just cut a full coil on the back of my Mark(strutmasters) and it was right on.The fronts I will only cut half a coil which will drop it it just about right.Are you in georgia by chance?

So, do I need to remove the coils to cut them? If so, I'm going to ride it like this for a while.

Sure are, place each one in a bucket of water while cutting (the water will kinda act like a heat sink, kinda).

Remember you can always go lower so it’s better to have to redo the springs 4 times to get it where you like it instead of all the way.

I like em. cant wait for the sun to show so I can mine back on the daily driver
mymarkstart.jpg

Members online

Back