The LMS 3-Piece rear wing is a GO! L@@K!

I just talked to my glass guy.
He said he left you a message explaining everything, he dropped the ball on your order and will have it leaving to you on Friday.

He was in the middle of moving the shop and lost shipping labels and invoices and info and what not. Somehow he had you checked off as shipped long ago.
He will make it right and I more then appriciate your valued patience during this mishap. At least he had the balls to admit he did trong and is going to make it right asap!!
Thanks again John!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know that the wing came in yesterday. I can't wait to get it painted and installed. Speaking of installing it, what is the recommended procedure to do this? There was nothing else included in the package, just the wing... Does it screw in or what? I thought there was a mention of a template to guide you through drilling holes in the trunk lid. Definately don't want to start drilling holes I don't need to in the decklid...

John M said:
Just wanted to let you know that the wing came in yesterday. I can't wait to get it painted and installed. Speaking of installing it, what is the recommended procedure to do this? There was nothing else included in the package, just the wing... Does it screw in or what? I thought there was a mention of a template to guide you through drilling holes in the trunk lid. Definately don't want to start drilling holes I don't need to in the decklid...

No we ditched the bolt on deal, too destructive. We use 3m molding tape, and drop it on.

ONEBADMK8 said:
No where near enough interest.

I would get one for sure :cool:

A hood and wing PKG would be great :D HINT HINT

I know I know that's asking too much but hey you never know unless you ask ;)

[I would get one for sure

A hood and wing PKG would be great HINT HINT

I know I know that's asking too much but hey you never know unless you ask

you gen 2 guys dont want the same style do you's??.. your car has different angles and i think a new wing and new hood would have to be designed then made..
i like those little wings on the new cts and sts's.. something like that would look great on gen 2's
but.. like Geno said.. not enough interest

devilchild said:
you gen 2 guys dont want the same style do you's??.. your car has different angles and i think a new wing and new hood would have to be designed then made..

i agree but i have no idea what would even look good with the lines of the gen 2

i agree but i have no idea what would even look good with the lines of the gen 2
a rounded off version of the cts and sts wing.. its like a 1 1/2" piece that runs with the lines of the trunk lid.. not too sporty but just enough

before any wings are made there must be 20 orders? :confused: :confused:
id like to order 1
do you send them to europe?

Ok,so I have been all over the internet,did a google search,and clicked on just about every link I could see.But I cant find lincolnmotorsports anywhere!So,how do I go about purchasing these and other products from them when I cant find them?

Ok,so I have been all over the internet,did a google search,and clicked on just about every link I could see.But I cant find lincolnmotorsports anywhere!So,how do I go about purchasing these and other products from them when I cant find them?

http://www.Lincolnmotorsport.com

One Google search produced hundreds of links?
Please call 1 856 456 3605 from 9 am to 6 pm est to place any orders.
-Geno.

Rear window chrome trim

HI, does anyone know where to obtain chrome trim to cover the troublesome gasket around the rear window? My baby is baking in the Las Vegas heat....

I'm not even a MkVIII owner or fan but that wing looks REALLY good. All MKVIII's should have one......

Members online

No members online now.
Back