The LMS 3-Piece rear wing is a GO! L@@K!

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just came back from the Fiberglass Guys today with all the information and current pics I could get. This is THE REAL DEAL HERE! The Wing WILL FLY! Here are the details.

The Wing has been completely re-engineered and RE-MOLDED as well.
It is now thinner and lighter, nearly weightless with a fitment that is second to none. Don't worry it is still that "factory" looking "at home" wing that is was before but just made better.

Other revisions include the elimination of the bolt on style with a 3M adhesive back application tape mount (Tape not included) this eliminates the holes that would normally be required to mount this wing which will ruin your trunk panel permanently.

The Wing will be made when 20 (Twenty) prepaid pre orders have been received and verified. The Popularity of this item does lead me to believe that this will be filled reasonably quickly.

The Lincolnmotorsport Wing Mold is completed and is nearly ready to start full production, here is the pictures from today 11/2/2005.

The first two pictures are of the new molds with the actual FIRST RUN wing pieces still in it.

newmolds1.jpg

newmolds2.jpg

This is the first run's test fit session and everything is perfect, tight and clean.

newmolds3.jpg

newmolds4.jpg

newmolds5.jpg

The price for the LMS 3 piece rear wing will be FIXED at $349.00 plus s&h. Shipping will be at a flat fixed rate of $29.95 for locations east of the Mississippi and $59.95 for locations west of the Mississippi.

When ordering you will be entering into a Contract with LMS, there will be NO refunds or Credits of any type after your purchase has been made, we will accept payment through Pay Pal or Personal Check/Money Order, NO CHECKS.

There will be an approximate wait time of 2 to 4 Weeks time frame for the first orders to arrive, this is due to the fact that at the most they can make is 2 in one day and since they are FULLY HAND MADE they do take a lot of time and effort to produce.

This will be the best quality version we have ever released with an AMAZING fit and finish. Finally after much anticipation and doubt the LMS Wing is going to fly again.

To place your pre paid pre orders as of 11/3/05 please call 1 856 456 3605 from 9 am to 5 pm eastern standard time or Email us at HumpEliminator@Lincolnmotorsport.com

For those of you that have yet to see the LMS 3 piece Hump Eliminator installed and for those that want to see it again, enjoy.

Last edited:
I thought they were going to fit the gen II's.
I was all set to call and order.
How long for the GenII.

Warden said:
I thought they were going to fit the gen II's.
I was all set to call and order.
How long for the GenII.

As I mentioned IN THIS THREAD it will take a TON of pre paid pre orders to make a Gen II wing and hood.

Lets see what happens first with the Gen I version and go from there. Still not one order taken yet.

yo yo yo yo yo! im in!

hey i just pay pal you the money geno? finally one of the coolest aftermarket options for the lincoln has returned, time to buck up amigos! 1 down, 19 more to go! i started the ball rolling, lets get going dammit!....... The Nfrared is in the house!!!!!!!

PHP:
As I mentioned IN THIS THREAD it will take a TON of pre paid pre orders to make a Gen II wing and hood. 

Lets see what happens first with the Gen I version and go from there. Still not one order taken yet.

So, I need to send you $380 and wait for 19 others to do the same for the genII Wing. Then wait for the wing mold to be designed and fabricated and then wait for the wing to be made? Is this correct? Just curious - looks like a long time to wait and be out $380 non-refundable hard earned cake.

I don't mind the waiting game as i've been waiting ever since the day after you discontinued the first round of wings, I wanted to put on my 95. But to be out $380 for my 98, does it get refunded if not enough people are interested?

Your money would be refunded if the project never met the minimum requirements for the manufacturing process to take place.

I HIGHLY doubt the Gen II will EVER get made by the looks of the Gen I "Rebirth" so I wouldn't worry about that.

If we were to do a Gen II wing we would announce that in a seperate thread. It would only take a couple of weeks to re design and re mold the Gen II version but like I said do not hold your breath.

Its so funny how the original wing thread had over 2000 views and 50 replies with SO MANY peope saying YES I WANT IT and ILL BUY it the second its available and all, we will see how many people actually Pony up now that it is READY TO GO.

That's too bad.

It looks like a lot of those replies saying thay would buy one were for the GEN II's.
Hell, I'll just buy some fiberglass and make on myself. A little time and patience and anything can be done. It won't be as nice as the material you're using but I'll bet it'll look the same. Maybe i'll buy some clay and make my own mold and produce some for others. We'll see.

Thanks anyway, those gen I's are damn lucky and will look great.

Warden said:
That's too bad.

It looks like a lot of those replies saying thay would buy one were for the GEN II's.
Hell, I'll just buy some fiberglass and make on myself. A little time and patience and anything can be done. It won't be as nice as the material you're using but I'll bet it'll look the same. Maybe i'll buy some clay and make my own mold and produce some for others. We'll see.

Thanks anyway, those gen I's are damn lucky and will look great.

no kidding.. all this time and effort wasted on gen1's.. :D
i guess no one wants to improve on the perfection of gen2's

If I get a guaranteed commitment of 20 orders for the Gen 2's then I will do them as well. Can't even get 20 for the Gen 1's so you can see where this is going.

Hi Geno. Just a quick note. I just sent an email to order one wing. I have a busy weekend ahead, 3 days of Nascar at the Texas Motorspeedway, but I'll check here when I can.

Thanks for making the wing happen.

John M

Maybe in 2 weeks when i get my next check i will try to get up 350$... so if only like 10 get ordered will the money be refunded or will you guys make 10 of them for those people?

KainDTE said:
Maybe in 2 weeks when i get my next check i will try to get up 350$... so if only like 10 get ordered will the money be refunded or will you guys make 10 of them for those people?

Thats a good question. its gonna take a VERY long time to get 20 people to chip in. Hell it took over a year to get those custom indiglo gauges(which I still have not seen any actual posts about those.. which is pretty strange) and that was with only a dollar deposit I believe.

You see I am broke and comming up with almost 400 dollars would take me a long time... so I'd ask for this as my x-mas present.... however I would like it to not be x-mas 2006-2007 for me to finally get my present, and get nothing this year.. lol

the wing situation....

come on fellas. time to buck up. my baby needs a wing....BAD!!!!

nfrared.jpg

If this falls through (which Im sure it will) then the monies will be refunded in the way they sent. PP fees will be deducted from refunds but that is beyond my control.

So far there is 2 (two) guaranteed orders. 18 to go. yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

ONEBADMK8 said:
If this falls through (which Im sure it will) then the monies will be refunded in the way they sent. PP fees will be deducted from refunds but that is beyond my control.

So far there is 2 (two) guaranteed orders. 18 to go. yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

so if 20 people dont order there will be no way to get the wing? if only 15 order and you refund the money wil lyou be able to hook us up with the guy and see if he can make just that many? or will that not be cost effective?

KainDTE said:
so if 20 people dont order there will be no way to get the wing? if only 15 order and you refund the money wil lyou be able to hook us up with the guy and see if he can make just that many? or will that not be cost effective?

You have to understand, shops dont like to just make a few. the 20 piece number wasnt set by Geno, it was set by the shop.

Members online

No members online now.
Back