The LMS 3-Piece rear wing is a GO! L@@K!

heres another shot at SSHS

Of the rear wing. I still like it. Unlike some of the other mods ive had on cars and trucks that i got bored of, and removed them. This one stayed.
untitled.gif

is it possable to still get this wing? and ive been looking at the website for lincolnmotorsports and there seems to be some broken links, are the parts listed on the site still avalable? ive been trying to e-mail the sales but theres been no reply?

Mario

Wing For 98 Mark VIII

Hey....Hi!

If You ever get the Gen II Mark VIII Wing Produced Please let me know.

I have been trying to search for this thread posting but could not find it without the help of the other club members.

I would Love to have this for my 98 Mark VIII!!!

My car is a keeper so the wing would be a sound investment.....

My web address: MAXEDOUTSTRESS@AOL.COM

Thanks!!!:) :)
07/11/08

Were going to be wrapping up this product for good in one Month or so and selling off the molds & rights to the sales as well. So if anyone wants one of these hurry UP and order.

lol a few posts up the guy quotes where your going to be "keeping these forever" :p

any way you can do another group buy on the sniper program, i could get at least 2 or 3 sold probably.

Were going to be wrapping up this product for good in one Month or so and selling off the molds & rights to the sales as well. So if anyone wants one of these hurry UP and order.

i want one of these before you get rid of them

Hit me up Damien. You can pick it up right in Warminster.

It's a great product and all but just not enough sales to support production.

They take almost 2 days to make, it's just not cvost effective at $349.99.

If we could produce them regularly they would be $250.00 but there just isn't enough sales.

I sell on average about 3 a year. I just made my mold and startup $ back last year!!

I would love to do a group buy for the final wing!! Ill call my glass guy tomorrow. Maybe we can work up a better price for say 10 units all together.

If you get the price down around $250.00 you have got my attention. I have bodywork planned for this spring and the timing would be perfect.
Let's stimulate the economy!

If we could produce them regularly they would be $250.00 but there just isn't enough sales.

I would love to do a group buy for the final wing!! Ill call my glass guy tomorrow. Maybe we can work up a better price for say 10 units all together.

If you get the price down around $250.00 you have got my attention. I have bodywork planned for this spring and the timing would be perfect.
Let's stimulate the economy!

Sorry but it will not be that low.
Ill post today what we came up with as far s a group buy goes.

Just talked to my glass guy and he is willing to only finish what we have on the chopping block, sorry folks. He said it is just too much work, 2 days to do them for crumbs.

Members online

Back