The LMS 3-Piece rear wing is a GO! L@@K!

KainDTE said:
so if 20 people dont order there will be no way to get the wing? if only 15 order and you refund the money wil lyou be able to hook us up with the guy and see if he can make just that many? or will that not be cost effective?

Im sure if we got "CLOSE" like REAL close I could talk him into it.

Last edited:
ONEBADMK8 said:
Im sure if we got "CLOSE" like REAL close I could talk him into it.

allright ill try to have my order in by next check hopefully and if not definetly on christmas... im sure youll get ALOT of orders on christmas so try to keep it open until then :-D

It looks nice but I think its a bit over priced, I'd considerate it at a lower price ! Not to ruffle your feathers Geno but when you consider that you can get a cobra R hood for 600.00 the rear wing at just a bit over 400.00 seems a bit high.

They are more expensive because they are not mass produced like the hoods. This is a custom job, which increases costs.

Cubster said:
It looks nice but I think its a bit over priced, I'd considerate it at a lower price ! Not to ruffle your feathers Geno but when you consider that you can get a cobra R hood for 600.00 the rear wing at just a bit over 400.00 seems a bit high.

The CR Hood is MORE then $600.00 and our Wing is NOT $400.00 its $349.00 it's $50.00 more then what it used to be when it was in regular production. Like Joey said If I were selling 3-5 a week they would be $250.00 but remember this, its a CUSTOM HAND MADE item and there is NOTHING out there that even looks close to this.

Yeah, the wing has grown on me. I was a little uneasy about the price, figguring there are better mods to spend my money on, but seeing how it looks like it will be discontinued after the first run, i think i can promise you my order by say arround the 28th of nov. (gotta get my girl a bday presant on the 19th, otherwise id say sooner)

Just think, you could have one of the RARE winged mark 8's too!

the only thing id be worried about is the added weight, what did you say it weighed?

Geno- do yo have to do anythig besides have it painted and stick it on?

So,

What kind of a modification would be needed to make one fit a 98LSC. Are the trunks that different? A dremmill and some sandpaper, add a little fiberglass. Weight doesn't concern me, I'm 6'5 250lbs and still packing some on. That wing just kicks ass.

Warden said:
So,

What kind of a modification would be needed to make one fit a 98LSC. Are the trunks that different? A dremmill and some sandpaper, add a little fiberglass. Weight doesn't concern me, I'm 6'5 250lbs and still packing some on. That wing just kicks ass.

The trunks are completely different and would require a whole new mold. Thats why I said lets see what this one does, if it goes then I will gladly pont up the $$ for the Gen 2..... But as you can see it's doing absolutely nothing, just as I suspected and I also feel I am going to regret investing in this AGAIN since there is still ONLY 2 orders. We shall see.

Geno - for people who wont have the money til after christmas - will you take a deposit or a post dated check or something?

LMS Wing!!!

This Message is to ALL that are interested in the LMS Rear Wing, Please Get your Orders IN ASAP!!! Lets at least hit the Minimum Order of 20, of all the interest that has been noted in the past, hitting 20 should be a piece of CAKE!! Lets GIT ER DONE!!!!

gezus geno, i dont want to be another let u downer, but i just remembered that i gotta pony up for some books for next semster first. I PROMISE you an order, but that all depends on how long they are willing to wait for that order. Without a doubt i can do it on or a day or 2 after christmas. I hope sooner. I just gotta see how my finances are after i get my books. Sry again.

Would love one... but not unless I was getting the ride re-painted soon. I would then have about 3 different shades of black on the car. LoL. I also dont have $350.00 to spit out as of now and have it sit in the garage until I get the car painted. I'm sure you will get enough orders.. Let's go people chime in your orders now. Takes alot to get this done by Geno. I will consider it in the next couple days. But rims and HID's are on the list first...

Geno, If you get the 20 pre orders you need... will you only have 20 wings or could you get more made ?

Hi i am intrested in the wing u said it fits gen. once right yea
also i am intrested in the exaust
intrested in meaning i wanna buy both where do i do this o_O
:)

Fro99 said:
Hi i am intrested in the wing u said it fits gen. once right yea
also i am intrested in the exaust
intrested in meaning i wanna buy both where do i do this o_O
:)

Just call Lincolnmotorsport at 1 856 456 3605 from 9 am to 5 pm est.

it looks tons better than this car i parked beside on my vacation,this must've came off a honda, I would've GAVE him the spoiler off my GTO, what a shame, geno, i will order one friday for my mark.

ATT00343.jpg

ATT00346.jpg

ATT00349.jpg

ATT00352.jpg

ATT00355.jpg

OH GOD! and that yellow one made me barf only once...ugh.

Members online

No members online now.
Back