The LMS 3-Piece rear wing is a GO! L@@K!

cadillackman said:
it looks tons better than this car i parked beside on my vacation,this must've came off a honda, I would've GAVE him the spoiler off my GTO, what a shame, geno, i will order one friday for my mark.

Do you have any better pics of that car? Id like to see the paint job

OMG, i am surprised that he did not bust his rear windshield when he opened his trunk with that monstrosity on!

Guys - this is why Geno doesnt do these kinds of things- people talk about wanting a wing - been talking about it for months. But when it comes time to pony up, only 3 orders? WTF.

Geno is up to FOUR (4) Confirmed Orders, LETS HURRY and get the rest of the orders in for the Minimum Buy, I've noticed TONS of Interest, NOW is the time to BELLY UP and HIT the MINIMUM. WE WANT THESE WINGS to happen this round, as they are the SINGLE MOST EXOTIC COSMETIC MODIFICATION you can do to REALLY Make YOUR Mark Stand out from the REST. PLEASE CALL GENO TODAY!!!! With YOUR ORDER. Thank you. He can be reached at Lincolnmotorsport at 1 856 456 3605 from 9 am to 5 pm est.

Director said:
Geno is up to FOUR (4) Confirmed Orders, LETS HURRY and get the rest of the orders in for the Minimum Buy, I've noticed TONS of Interest, NOW is the time to BELLY UP and HIT the MINIMUM. WE WANT THESE WINGS to happen this round, as they are the SINGLE MOST EXOTIC COSMETIC MODIFICATION you can do to REALLY Make YOUR Mark Stand out from the REST. PLEASE CALL GENO TODAY!!!! With YOUR ORDER. Thank you. He can be reached at Lincolnmotorsport at 1 856 456 3605 from 9 am to 5 pm est.

i want to make this dream a reality, for me, by christmas.

Director said:

i want to make this dream a reality, for me, by christmas.

those are the only pics i have of that car, I was on vacation in gatlinburg the guy that own's it works at a restaraunt there. I told him about this site. the stripes looked like stick ons or decals....oh...I get paid friday, I'll order one friday.

Joeychgo said:
Guys - this is why Geno doesnt do these kinds of things- people talk about wanting a wing - been talking about it for months. But when it comes time to pony up, only 3 orders? WTF.

Like I said I would buy one in a heartbeat if I had 400 bucks to give right now and get it a year or 2 later... however I don't, I am sorry I have lots of bills to pay. I really really want one but asking that much up front is crazy. if it was like 50-100 down payment and the rest when confirmed, I'd send him my money before x-mas.

I agree. Still attending college full time doesn't exactly put a lot of cashola in my pocket to spare. I would love to have one of these wings, but need to make it more affordable up front. I believe you would get your numbers then. Just my two cents.

Oh I fully understand People's finacial situations 100%

I just thought with all the previous attention that 20 would have been rather Easy. Its all good. We have 5 actually as of Today.

Is there any deadline for this or can it go on for a while? Wait another month or 2 and I might be able to order one. Also, could we maybe do some sort of package deal if I order a wing AND a hood?

You'll get the 20 orders needed. I hope to be able to order mine soon. We'll see what happens.

Geno, I just got my internet working again (replaced the cable modem) and sent you an email. Give me quote for the wing and an Ice Box for my 96 and I'll have the money in PayPal to you tonight.

John M

where is pics of the hood i couldent find it anywhere on the site
or is it the same hood you have on ur car?

also the double x pipe is $100 i think u said and te exaust is 119 or about there is that all i need for the system?
and any ballpark on how much install would be at a local shop.....

i will be ordering soon just tryin to get it all set up
thx

Fro99 said:
also the double x pipe is $100 i think u said and te exaust is 119 or about there is that all i need for the system?
and any ballpark on how much install would be at a local shop.....

i will be ordering soon just tryin to get it all set up
thx

Mufflers $119.00 each
xx pipe $110.00
Flat Rate S&H 27.50 in the US.

Local shops charge such different pricing for the install. I have seen anywhere from 250-450.

Put Me Down For A Wing

Geno Just Talked To You On The Phone Put Me Down For A Wing.

Gen 1

Rddittmer From South Dakota

Wing

I want to purchase this one for my gen 1 .. Need to save up quick are you still going for the 20 order?

Wing

Ok in a few weeks I will have the spare money to get me one hopefully I can still get one then.

The repair has been made to the wing end cap mold and production is 100% again, lets take some orders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back