The LMS 3-Piece rear wing is a GO! L@@K!

ONEBADMK8 said:
The repair has been made to the wing end cap mold and production is 100% again, lets take some orders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news Geno!! Give me a price and where to send the payment to and you'll have a sale made.

PM me if you need to. Shipping to zip code 79714.

John M said:
That's great news Geno!! Give me a price and where to send the payment to and you'll have a sale made.

PM me if you need to. Shipping to zip code 79714.

NP John. Give me a call tomorrow and place your roder.

Wing Order

I am nearly there with the spare cash to get my hands on this for my 95 Mark VIII let me know where to pay and how to order thx

You've no doubt noticed that I haven't been able to call you to order the wing. Here's a quote from a previous post "Hey John, the wing is $349.00 plus a $19.00 crating fee and if your west of the Mississippi then the s&h is $50.00 and east is $25.00." This totals up to $418. Can I just use PayPal to place this order with you?

Thanks, John M.

ONEBADMK8 said:
NP John. Give me a call tomorrow and place your roder.

John M said:
You've no doubt noticed that I haven't been able to call you to order the wing. Here's a quote from a previous post "Hey John, the wing is $349.00 plus a $19.00 crating fee and if your west of the Mississippi then the s&h is $50.00 and east is $25.00." This totals up to $418. Can I just use PayPal to place this order with you?

Thanks, John M.

I actually made an error.

The crate fee for the wing is actually $29.00. Ill stick to my original quote for you but any and all future orders will have the $29.00 crating fee.

You can Pay Pal me whenever your ready.

John M said:
PayPal sent this morning. Thanks Geno.

Got it John, thanks for the business. Your order is in process. Due to the high volume of work my glass guy has this order may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Package Deal

Hood and Wing is how much?

Btw I already custom painted my ride will I be able to just get the parts painted and install or do I have to repaint the back of my ride?

MaloriaN said:
Hood and Wing is how much?

Btw I already custom painted my ride will I be able to just get the parts painted and install or do I have to repaint the back of my ride?

Just paint and install.

The price for the LMS 3 piece rear wing is $349.00. Shipping will be at a flat fixed rate of $29.95 for locations east of the Mississippi and $59.95 for locations west of the Mississippi. The crate fee is $29.00.

The price for the hood is $579.00. Shipping is zip code based. The crate fee is $49.00.

(New member, howdy yall)

I'm taking possession of a Black '96 LSC on the 27th so I think I'll be interested in a wing as well. :)

1993_M75 said:
(New member, howdy yall)

I'm taking possession of a Black '96 LSC on the 27th so I think I'll be interested in a wing as well. :)

Very cool. Call me when your ready. Thanks for the interest.

1993_M75 said:
(New member, howdy yall)

:W to :V

ONEBADMK8 said:
Got it John, thanks for the business. Your order is in process. Due to the high volume of work my glass guy has this order may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Hey Geno,

Can you give me an update on the wing order?

Thanks.

..I think I may be interested in a wing.

How many orders do you have to go til the 20 mark Geno?

I don't frequent the board much, but I will check back.

Thanks,

Chris

John M said:
Any news on the status of my wing order yet?

Hey John I just got off the phone with my glass guy 5 minutes ago. He os SLAMMED and behind and he told me ALL the current orders waiting will be shipped by next week.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Hey John I just got off the phone with my glass guy 5 minutes ago. He os SLAMMED and behind and he told me ALL the current orders waiting will be shipped by next week.

Thanks Geno. Looking forward to getting soon.

ONEBADMK8 said:
NP John thanks to you and all the last few orders for being so patient and understanding.

So, what's the latest on the spoiler Geno?

ONEBADMK8 said:
NP John thanks to you and all the last few orders for being so patient and understanding.

It's been a month now since the last time we had a word about the wings. Are they shipping yet? Have they been produced yet?

Come on, Geno. What's the word on these?

I just called him and he is checking into it. You were one of the FIRST 4 new orders Month's ago. I have no idea what happened. I WILL find out today!!!

Last edited:
ONEBADMK8 said:
I just called him nd he is checking into it. You were one of the FIRST 4 new orders Month's ago. I have no idea what happened. I WILL find out today!!!

It's been ANOTHER week, and the answer is ??

Members online

No members online now.
Back