SUPERCHARGED Mark VIII on EBAY!

Bought it, new member, 3rd Mark

Hi, I bought this Mark two months ago with a bad tranny. I've since built a 97 Mark trans for it and added Kooks headers and a custom 2 1/2 in exhaust with a X pipe, Fiberglassed up the leaky intake tube, and installed a HP ignition system. Added 17 * 9 Cobra style wheels. 255-50-in rear and 245-50 up front. Well I didn't my brother did at BARRY'S PERFORMANCE at 4400 Murchison Rd. Fay. N.C. It's performance is almost equal to my 500 HP 03 Supercharged Cobra. Will take it to the track soon and will let you know. Cobra runs high 11's. I'm expecting mid 12's

What a gratuitous SPAM bump.

Anyway, how about some pics? And welcome to the blown Mark club. Guess theres about 20 of us on here now.

hard to see the supercharger must be one hell of a belt . pipping doesn't lok good either .I know it's tight and where does the pipping come from. i'd have to see it with out the cover on . My super charged has about 374hp at 10 lbs of boost.

My super charged has about 374hp at 10 lbs of boost.

374hp at 10psi is weak.:)

Why it's that hard to believe that he is making 400 at 7psi.It all depends on a tune and Dyno used. Some dynos show higher numbers and some lower numbers. My car is making over 500rwhp on Mustang dyno at only 11.9 psi of boost or around 550rwhp on a Dynojet.

+1, the clubs not so exlusive as it once was huh roadboss!

Yeah, they let any old riff raff in now! :lol: :p

That settles it for sure, I've gotta turbo mine. There are only like half a dozen of those running around.

Go for it I have been waiting to see some one seriously pick up the challenges that project offers, the potential rewards could be terrific.

374hp at 10psi is weak.:)

Why it's that hard to believe that he is making 400 at 7psi.It all depends on a tune and Dyno used. Some dynos show higher numbers and some lower numbers. My car is making over 500rwhp on Mustang dyno at only 11.9 psi of boost or around 550rwhp on a Dynojet.

Hi, I watched well actually I save the video. Very nice. I have some questions for you if you dont mind. Did you post a video of this car on You Tube in the past? I need to get mine to hook up off the line. I am running 255-50-17 BFG Comp TA and still have to use the traction contol. Thanks Don

Hi, I watched well actually I save the video. Very nice. I have some questions for you if you dont mind. Did you post a video of this car on You Tube in the past? I need to get mine to hook up off the line. I am running 255-50-17 BFG Comp TA and still have to use the traction contol. Thanks Don

You will need Drag radials or Slicks to hook up off the line. Most of my videos are on Streetfire and Putfile.

Gawd Mike your car is beyond sickness! *drools*

You will need Drag radials or Slicks to hook up off the line. Most of my videos are on Streetfire and Putfile.

I have Mickey Thompson's on my Cobra but they make them in the stock tire size. I'm having trouble finding tires to either fit my stock 16 * 7 wheels or my 17 * 9 Lincolnmotorsport Cobra style wheels. And still be tall enough and clear the wheel well. I had to roll the wheel well for the 255-50-17 and the smallest mickeys are 295-45-17. With the 16 in wheels they make a 295-50-16 but according to them the wheel are to narrow at just 7 in. I tried 275-40-17 like on the Cobra. They are smaller in dia and stick out but did not hit from a hole shot but I was running out of RPM before the end of the 1/4. I guess I'm going to need wheels again. Can you recommend a working combo. I see a lot of other brand name street radials these days but do any measure up to mickeys.

I was using 255-50-16 BFG Drag radials on stock Rims for about 3 years and I was very happy with them.Currently I have 275-50-15 BFG Drag radials on Prostars as I upgraded to Mustang Bolt pattern a couple of years ago and they will not spin at the track. I also have another set of prostars with 10.5 M/T slicks on it and like them alot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back