Someone stole my ebay ad...so I got revenge

nope, didn't work for me :confused:

I wonder if my work pc is blocking something :rolleyes:

nevermind, it was work blocking the pics.............

I kind of wish I never had found out a way to bypass the filter :rolleyes:

That is a great story! Unfortunately, I did not read it in time to see the pics. Anyone have a screen shot that I can see?

Thanks!

pics from the auction

These are the pics that were in the auction on the guys ebay ad

HID0091.jpg

this is the light being removed

HID0131.gif

Work and vomit warning... :D

I almost spit some chicken and pasta at the computer screen after reading this and seeing that picture! Man I love sweet vengeance! ;)

I almost spit some chicken and pasta at the computer screen after reading this and seeing that picture! Man I love sweet vengeance! ;)

Dude you should have joined two years ago!
(joking grin)

TIME WARP
Please hold onto the bar!

Dude you should have joined two years ago!
(joking grin)

TIME WARP
Please hold onto the bar!

HAHAHAH! I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. This was really funny and I stumbled across it in my search for answers about Steeda Pullies (which is why I pulled up the other old thread about pullies). I thought other noobs like myself that weren't around would find this funny.

Plus as I said to another member I pulled up the other old thread in an effort to show I'm trying to use the search function to find my answers and still needed a little clarification, rather than the typical blanket questions with expected spoon feeding to be followed. Especially being a noob I don't want to piss anyone off. There's nothing worse than the same question over and over.

Love the time warp comment though. HAHAHAHA! Good stuff.... :D

noobie tip
you dont even have to "search" for old threads to revive.

just scroll down and look "down there" (points to the bottom of the page)

I'd never seen this thread before. :confused:

That light bulb pic was classic! :lol:

That happens all the time. If i see a fimiliar pic i usually email the seller and see if hes a member here and then turn them in to ebay.

any pictures that are not copywrited and can be downloaded can be used by anyone

Members online

Back