Someone stole my ebay ad...so I got revenge

04SSHD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just sold an HID light off my car, it sold for $220 on ebay. Here is my auction- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESO:IT&viewitem=&item=260057292303&rd=1,1
Note that those are not the pictures that were in the auction originally.

I get a message from a random ebay user saying someone stole my pictures and were using them as his own and they sent me the ebay auction number. I check it out and the dusche bag stole my auction word for word and even my pictures. I sent him a message on ebay and told him this-

Question from sublvr72 to lincolncarguy-
Hi, I am the person that you stole the ad and pictures from that you used in your auction. I took the liberty of removing the pictures from my web host. Those pictures are my property and you stole them. You also linked it to my file server and you stole bandwidth from me. You piece of :q:q:q:q. Eat my ass and good luck with your sorry ass auction that now has no pics. :q:q:q, I hope your dick falls off.

he replied with this-

reply from lincolncarguy-
I was not removable and i did not get it from you.

Now I don't know exactly what he was trying to say here but I take it that he is denying the fact that he stole my pics and ad. Well what he didn't realize is that he stole my pictures from my file server, he direct linked it to my photobucket account. So...I edited the pictures for him and I hope he does well with his auction!

What a jackass...

here is his ad with my stolen text and pics-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=140060416802&rd=1&rd=1

HID012.jpg

Classic.

Seldom in this life is "swift justice and retribution" any better exacted. You rule.

LOL. Good work, but he can still get you back by forwarding that threatening note you sent him.

Never put threats (or anything that can bite you in the nuts, later) in writing!!!!

evillally said:
LOL. Good work, but he can still get you back by forwarding that threatening note you sent him.

Never put threats (or anything that can bite you in the nuts, later) in writing!!!!

nah, I never threatened him. I wished poorly upon his wellbeing...

Well I would have left the images for him to use on the server, just place some text on top of them like : eBay Fraud!!!!! Dont by my crap!!!! LOL Now THAT would have been fun!

unity said:
Well I would have left the images for him to use on the server, just place some text on top of them like : eBay Fraud!!!!! Dont by my crap!!!! LOL Now THAT would have been fun!

haha, clever...or I can add text to the pics. "I stole these pics from XXXXXXXXXXXXX auction number"

I'm watching that auction- photos or not, he's still committed to sell for whatever price it sells at. Maybe that'll be a "deal"

Ya the image holders are still there, so if you upload images (modified with test) they will post back in his auction!!! Just make sure they have the EXACT same name, I dont think they have to be the same size though!!! MAKE EM BIG and annoying!!!!!!!

someone told me they bid up to $600,000. If you guys want to run it up go ahead! I am going to report it to ebay in a day or two and get the auction pulled.

Quote:
reply from lincolncarguy-
I was not removable and i did not get it from you.

What the hell does that statement mean? Did you understand it? I've seen this on ebay so many times, its not funny. Was looking for a 32valve cobra engine, for a buddy of mine. He blew the engine in his 01 cobra. Low and behold, we find two ebay auctions with the same pictures. Of course, the one with the lower price was a fake. Come to think of it, I sold an underdrive LT1 crank pulley to a person in Puerto Rico. Not 1 day after he receives it, there is an ebay auction by him for this same pulley with my pictures. I politely asked him to remove my pics.

I almost start every ebay ad I do with finding someone with a good description, and using parts from it. I am the worst in the creative way.
but hot linking to someones photobucket site is just dumb.

Members online

No members online now.
Back