Some decient pics of the new beater.

For sell. 1997 two owner car. 102k on it. Dude has owned it over 12 years. Needs some love but is very solid. Gonna fix what I can then sell it on.

Its Prarie Tan. Drivers seat leather is shot. So are the f/r motors. Still goes up and down and reclines but you all know how these things are. At least it has a new blend door actuator.
Its nice having a Mark. Left the truck at the shop and drove it home instead. Will prolly drive it untill it sells. Its a great runner and has spent most of its life in a garrage. Paint needs a heavy duty detail and the bumpers wont come back but the rest will.

Prolly gonna list it at $2400 and see what happens. I imagine it will sell fast.

yea, most of the red ones are p. tan. I have only seen one that wasn't.

My interior is black.

IMG_1413.jpg

Put a lift and those rims on it man and sell it for 10k someone there will buy it and you know it. :p

suspension_1.jpg

Its Prarie Tan. Drivers seat leather is shot. So are the f/r motors. Still goes up and down and reclines but you all know how these things are. At least it has a new blend door actuator.
Its nice having a Mark. Left the truck at the shop and drove it home instead. Will prolly drive it untill it sells. Its a great runner and has spent most of its life in a garrage. Paint needs a heavy duty detail and the bumpers wont come back but the rest will.

Prolly gonna list it at $2400 and see what happens. I imagine it will sell fast.

Careful Bill, you might get the itch to keep it.

Well the interior cleaned up well. Found all the plasic bits and switches that were broken. Drivers seat is beyond repair but the rest of the interior is very nice. Sapperfire is cutting the hood now and the paint is coming back very well. Polished the headlights so they look good again. The front end looks all new. New UCAs, LCAs and shocks. Sway links were shot so I just replaced those. Also has a new OEM rear shock mount still in the package I found hiding in the trunk.

Runs excellent, cut off a lady trying to cut me off and matted it while doing 20mph and the ass went sideways. :D Gawd I love Marks.

need some center caps and another chrome (or matching paint, but i like the chrome) handle.

So I was fortunate and a good home found the Mark today. Two sons who love Marks and have a very clean and super early production 93 talked her into one and she loved it. The are on "that" other site but will be joining here soon. :D

Lucked out and found a PERFECT Caddy to buy last night. Thing is in unreal condition. Even has the original video and calculator and crap. LOL

IMGP0145.jpg

IMGP0144.jpg

IMGP0142.jpg

IMGP0143.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back