Yeah yeah, not a Mark but you all love me so heres pics anyway. :D

IMGP0007.jpg

IMGP0009.jpg

IMGP0011.jpg

IMGP0013.jpg

IMGP0014a.jpg

IMGP0012.jpg

IMGP0017.jpg

what is your favorite car you have ever owned?
Tough call. I loved a good portion of them. I guess the dearest to me is one of two. My 1996 Laser Red Cobra or the 1998 White LSC that Nolan now owns.
I actually offered to buy it back from him before I bought the Beemer but hes gotten attached to it. :lol:

Congrats. Amazing color. How I wanted this car back in 90s. Too bad time has passed, I couldnt afford it back then.
Best looking 7 I think of all time. Elegant, unlike todays bubble gum machines. Friend had one, you could do 130 all day.

Nice.

Paint looks to be in really good condition that was definitely garage kept.

Any mods for it? Some powdercoated calipers and drilled rotors would set it off nicely. Headlights look mint as well.

damn nice lookin car. i see range 310 miles :O that thing gets over 300 miles to the tank? my mark filled up all the way is around 264. have fun with it, i saw one just like yours today by my school, it roared down the street

Congrats. Amazing color. How I wanted this car back in 90s. Too bad time has passed, I couldnt afford it back then.
Best looking 7 I think of all time. Elegant, unlike todays bubble gum machines. Friend had one, you could do 130 all day.
Ill do you one better. Day before yesterday I had to open an account. Well it would take a week for the funds to be available so I had to cash a cashiers check at the issuing bank and do a cash deposit then have funds available. Went to cash a $16,000 CC and the teller counts it out like its a lotto winning or something. It gets some peoples attention when he passes 10k..... wrong kinda attention. Lady rushes out, gets in a car with two large men and they watch me till I leave the bank, then they follow me and watch as I fill up. Then they leave with me and get on my ass. I didnt wanna find out what they had planned so I matted it and the car LEPT past 120 like nothing and I held it at 150 (half throttle) for 3 miles. Knew their old 4 door Olds wasnt gonna keep up.
Never did see them again. :lol:
Nice.

Paint looks to be in really good condition that was definitely garage kept.

Any mods for it? Some powdercoated calipers and drilled rotors would set it off nicely. Headlights look mint as well.
Some minor stuff. It already has a complete Dinan suspension. Everything on it is close to new as well. Just have to do tensioners which is a $200 job and will take me about an hour. They are easy access on these cars. When the brakes wear out (new in front, 50% in rear) I will do some EBC pads and rotors. Gonna cut the mufflers off as well because out of all I have heard the muffle delete sounds way better then the $1500+ exhausts made for the car. It MAY get a Dinan ECU/TCU tune way way in the future.
Other then that I just ordered an M style wing but better lines for the 7 series, clear corners with silver bulbs, gauge rings, Infinity Basslink II (stock subs are a joke) and prolly order a Dice media bridge so I can hook my phone and USB drive to the cars factory system.
Other then those mods the car wont get anything else done to it. Its purpose is a comfy daily driver.
laser didnt you have a termi at one time?
Couple of them. While excellent cars and I do want another I just never got attached to them. My 96 just had a charm about it.
damn nice lookin car. i see range 310 miles :O that thing gets over 300 miles to the tank? my mark filled up all the way is around 264. have fun with it, i saw one just like yours today by my school, it roared down the street
It gets about 450 on a tank.
sell it, buy an LS
Die in a fire.
Umm, you should have that looked at...

+1 :p

Tough call. I loved a good portion of them. I guess the dearest to me is one of two. My 1996 Laser Red Cobra or the 1998 White LSC that Nolan now owns.
I actually offered to buy it back from him before I bought the Beemer but hes gotten attached to it. :lol:

Mine mine mine mine! :)

Love that Beemer! Nice color!

Very nice, certainly doesn't show its mileage :) With all that stuff done to it, it should be trouble free for quite a while now I'd think. Make sure to change the trans fluid/filter as well if it's not been done. The Dinan suspension stuff is nice, great find it looks like :D

Great lookin car. I have always liked that body style 7 series but dont know chit about them so never really looked into them before.

What's the cough drop on the dash vent for?
For sore throats/coughs. :p

But Sappers right, alarm blinky. It has stuff all over sticking out of unusual spots.
Only thing that ever has me worried is all the whirring and sounds the car makes when you turn it off. There are many things going on in the dash after shutting it off. You can hear at least 4 different motors moving stuff around. :lol:

Maybe its the gnomes going home.

Members online

No members online now.
Back