Some decient pics of the new beater.

e30 power steering reservoir got around it seems... does yours say ZF?
uhwhat.png

fill us in on what cars youve been driving. you always had something cool like the sho or the bmw or the jag.

Nothing interesting as late. Cadillacs are hot sellers for some strange reason. I bought a 1997 Deville D'Elegance and sold it 23 hours latter.

cad3-1.jpg

Then bought a 1998 Deville base and had it for about 6 days.

derp3.jpg

Picked up a 1999 SLS yesterday. Just fixed a bunch of crap and have it up for sale now.

5K35J85R03Kb3F13N6c82dc64614590481e8f.jpg

I just want to save up for something I really really want. A 2011+ Mustang GT. Freakin love them. I also want an uber clean second gen Mark VIII.omething like my grey one or white one. I really miss my white Mark. :(

So since a truck is a must have item for an auto shop I have just been concentrating on my truck. Had it for several months now and have turned down offers for $1000 over book. I just like the truck too much and its near perfect. Never thought I could love a Cheby. LOL. I have replaced the whole cooling system including the heater core. I have replaced the entire AC system except the condensor. Just installed all new lights on the outside (dirt freakin cheap parts) and put covers over the mirrors and had it tinted. Overhauled the brakes including a master and booster. Remote start alarm and a full MB Quart stereo including MB Quart amps. Pretty amazed at the stereo considering the components, sub and both amps were under $300. :D
Parts are cheap for it and easy to repair. Truck is dead nuts reliable and is a good cruiser. Mileage with the 350 sucks at only 16ish but I gotta have a truck. Ive hauled 5 transmissions and 4 motors and many axles and other parts and would have lost all those jobs if it were not for the truck.

Here is the sounds:

IMGP0053-1.jpg

IMGP0052-1.jpg

subz.jpg

The new lights and mirrors:

2012-07-24155637.jpg

Truck is in great shape. Has 11 door dings I want removed and I just ordered some custom touch up paint cause the truck is a funky color, Light Autumwood Metallic.

2012-08-03161743.jpg

2012-08-03161818.jpg

And its filthy right now but here it is trying to sit in the shade.

2012-08-03163217.jpg

A shop needs a truck.
Hows Biz?
Busy I assume.

The sign says open...that's a good thing :)

Meh. Its a living. We were swamped for a while and this week has been dead.

Laser, its just really nice to see you making money and not scraping to pay bills like a years or so ago. :)

you got sub , mid , and tweet w/ crossover and amp for $300 ? looks like 10, 8 and tweet? that alone is a sweet deal or is it 8,6, tweet either way w/crossover and amp, you always find the good deals man.

Thanks Mike. Nice not to have to go a couple days between meals. LOL

The system is a single 10" sub with a pair of 6.5" components and two amps. One two channel and one mono block. All the components with the wire kits was under $300. Was another $40 for the box.

Ahh, not a cheby!! :p MB Quart eh? I hear they are a really nice brand, well used to be, then they stopped making them, where they were originally from? Something like that, anyhow did you get them locally?

Maybe you should hire a low wage employee and start detailing on the side.

Ahh, not a cheby!! :p MB Quart eh? I hear they are a really nice brand, well used to be, then they stopped making them, where they were originally from? Something like that, anyhow did you get them locally?
Yes, Quart is not the brand they used to be. But I set a low budget and wanted the best I could get and really had I spent tripple I would still not have the quality I do now. I did the research and made a decision based on my wants and needs and these worked best.

That being said it is hands down the cheapest system I ever built but sounds better then systems I have paid 5x as much for.

Just keeping this thread updated. Caddy is gone and I tried something new. Was dirt cheap and is pretty clean.

IMGP0086.jpg

Also have this hiding in my shop. :D

Capri.jpg

Well the red one belongs to somebody. I just rub my nuts on it every now and then. :D

Would you be interested in buy a c.e. mark viii. Currently not running.

My girlfriends brother has been driving it. He said it starting spilling lots of oil. I havent been over to see from where, nor have i really talked to him about it. Its been sitting for awhile and really havent been motivated to take it to a shop. Seeing if some one else would have more motivation to fix it up then just let it sit.

The Capri is a cool little car. Hope its owner claims it soon or I am going to the JY and pulling out an Explorer 5.0 and slapping it in this bish. :D

Not interested in the CE. I still dont own a trailer. I dont want to push the car 120 miles.

Bonni is gone and replaced with another superchared Regal GS. :)

IMGP0104.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back