slammed the ls on eibachs...mods to follow...

LS looks great.:cool: Give them time to settle. I do have to wonder thou. The picture you posted of you LS at the lift. My Eibachs sit so low. A lift will not fit under my LS. I have to park on 2x10's that cut in an angle to raise the car enough for the lifts to fit under it.

Where did you get the ball joints? How much?

i got em from rock auto but for some reason they dont got em anymore. i posted a thread about ball joints that came out for 2nd gens. the eibachs werent a drastic drop since anything more would have called for some spring stiffeners and rolling the fenders plus super careful driving that i didnt want to have to do.

Should have jumped on those ball joints from Deeza when they had them in stock. E-mailed Rock auto hopefully I get a response on Monday

djknowledge, i would just like to say for the record that your LS looks amazing.
I LOVE those rims. They're exactly what i'm looking for. How much did you get them for?

Should have jumped on those ball joints from Deeza when they had them in stock. E-mailed Rock auto hopefully I get a response on Monday

Let me know what yopu find out. I need to do mine.

Do not repaint the rims! They look great just how they are. Why would you want to mess them up?

Do not repaint the rims! They look great just how they are. Why would you want to mess them up?

You can always re-paint them silver again if the black doesn't look good

attachment.jpg
QUOTE]

SWEET...JcPenney's

*clean car

yes the windshield is tinted with 50% tint and the ps3 is there because i had to bring it to my nieghbor's job in the mall...

LOL....50% tint....HAHAHA...thats not tint...you might as well had spread super glue on your winshield then blown smoke on it. In actuallity, its as bout as dark as a dirty sandwich bag. LOL...50% tint...

LOL....50% tint....HAHAHA...thats not tint...you might as well had spread super glue on your winshield then blown smoke on it. In actuallity, its as bout as dark as a dirty sandwich bag. LOL...50% tint...

ok? so what's your point? are you upset, do you want to talk about something that's bothering you?

I have 50% tint on all side windows, and 35 % on the rear window. Tint laws in MN suck.

NO more ball joints got a reply and there playing like they never heard of them lol

Order Moog or Deeza for the Sway bar end links, Moog is double the price

ok? so what's your point? are you upset, do you want to talk about something that's bothering you?

It actually was believe it or not, so i went out and bought you some new tint for windshield...
1010016504.jpg

Hope you like them :)

I have 50% tint on all side windows, and 35 % on the rear window. Tint laws in MN suck.
that sux pektel. LEGAL here is 35% on front doors, and 20% on rest with a strip no lower than the AS-1 line. But they dont say much unless you are intentionally doing something stupid

my car sits just about the same as yours dj, and its not dropped lol. question tho, what % are your doors n back window tint. im redoing mine eventually and i was gonna do 15 n 50 windshield but ur 50 looks like my co-workers 40. car looks good tho, and nice police shield do cops bother u at all with that? in east orange they still f wit ppl w/ those, which is y i ask

oh yea, and how do u like the dunlops jus put my rims back on with two sp sport sigs (only paid 209 for two w/ road hazard WOO WOO!!!)

They really do, I was stopped tonight for not having a front plate and my proof of insurance was expired. Suprisingly he just said make sure you get an updated insurance card and a new plate as soon as possible... wierd. I expected him to say something about the tint and radar detector (maybe they are legal in MN?)

Must have been the Army Uniform :D

my car sits just about the same as yours dj, and its not dropped lol. question tho, what % are your doors n back window tint. im redoing mine eventually and i was gonna do 15 n 50 windshield but ur 50 looks like my co-workers 40. car looks good tho, and nice police shield do cops bother u at all with that? in east orange they still f wit ppl w/ those, which is y i ask

dont do 15% i got 15 on my car and its the same as 20 if your gonna do 15 get 15s in the front and 5s in back im retinting mine hopefully next week and puting 5s over my 15s

Members online

No members online now.
Back