slammed the ls on eibachs...mods to follow...

i got 20 all around except for the windshield. it def looks different in person pics dont do it justice especially from a crap blackberry phone. funny everyone who sees the car notices the drop even if they know close to nothin about the car. dnyce nah i literally never get bothered everybody thinks im a cop. i even get honked and waved to by some of the other cops. there is a cop who drives an ls and to the untrained eye (or an idiot) they think i'm him or he's me or whatever. also, yea ur car sits just about the same as mine....give or take....maybe 1 to 1.5 inches!!!! maybe if i actually took some good pics before and after you guys wouldnt be so doubtful about the drop. before the drop i could fit my arm through the space between my tire and the fenders and now i can barely fit my hand. why doesnt anyone believe me!!!! and i would have went lower but not with this car, too much stuff to f*ck up around here with all the roads. i have a 2.5 inch drop on my honda accord and its a b*tch to drive fast sumtimes cuz i can just hear my headers scrapin the floor or my oil pan bouncing off the ground.

About 20 years ago I got a letter from my eye doctor stating I had a light sensitivity. That should be all you need to dark tint. (check your state laws since I ain't no lawyer)
Of course, they can still stop you so if you do other bad things on a regular basis, you might not want to push your luck.

dont do 15% i got 15 on my car and its the same as 20 if your gonna do 15 get 15s in the front and 5s in back im retinting mine hopefully next week and puting 5s over my 15s

i thought about 5 on the rears and 20 on front, but after i drove my cousin's car with that setup plus pink headlights i couldnt do it again, unless i had some super duper ultra hyper bright reverse lights lol. and i want my tint so no one can really 'see' me. so 15 mixed with a dark interior should be good, the windshield is jus extra lol

i got 20 all around except for the windshield. it def looks different in person pics dont do it justice especially from a crap blackberry phone. funny everyone who sees the car notices the drop even if they know close to nothin about the car. dnyce nah i literally never get bothered everybody thinks im a cop. i even get honked and waved to by some of the other cops. there is a cop who drives an ls and to the untrained eye (or an idiot) they think i'm him or he's me or whatever. also, yea ur car sits just about the same as mine....give or take....maybe 1 to 1.5 inches!!!! maybe if i actually took some good pics before and after you guys wouldnt be so doubtful about the drop. before the drop i could fit my arm through the space between my tire and the fenders and now i can barely fit my hand. why doesnt anyone believe me!!!! and i would have went lower but not with this car, too much stuff to f*ck up around here with all the roads. i have a 2.5 inch drop on my honda accord and its a b*tch to drive fast sumtimes cuz i can just hear my headers scrapin the floor or my oil pan bouncing off the ground.

lmao and u must be one skinny ass dude if ya arm fit in the wheel gap lol jk. i kno what u mean with the drivin fast and havin a loooow car, my sentra is tuckin stock 13s in the front and close on the rear

You guys can just roll down your windows when you back up... That's what I do, use your side mirrors @ that point and you can stick your head out the window.

Also LEDs in the reverse lights help alot. I recommend them, tint or not.

You guys can just roll down your windows when you back up... That's what I do, use your side mirrors @ that point and you can stick your head out the window.

i sometimes do that, usually only at the (soon to be) mrs house backin in the driveway. and i agree on the led reverse lights

Looks dropped compared to mines, especially in this shop pic, very decent !!

blackls.jpg

stocksprings.jpg

I installed a back-up camera for night time , helps A LOT!

I installed a back-up camera for night time , helps A LOT!
talk about overkill alax!!!!...i mean id do it just to have it, but not really to help with parking....are we all such bad parkers on here??!!!!i dont think ive hit a single car backing up of course all i use is the sensors and some good ol know how....sensors are enough or me, tint or no tint.

Ive had people back up into me while I was in my car and not even look to see if they damaged anything.. The field day I had with that guy as he walked away not thinking anything of it..

talk about overkill alax!!!!...i mean id do it just to have it, but not really to help with parking....are we all such bad parkers on here??!!!!i dont think ive hit a single car backing up of course all i use is the sensors and some good ol know how....sensors are enough or me, tint or no tint.

No,not parking, I dont use it to park and I am not bad at parking. My sensors aren't working currently either. It's mainly when backing out of my drive way or other places at night and people usually walk by my house at night a lot too You can and see car's lights when they are coming but people are harder to spot with tint, plus there is a van blocking my view to the right and my camera has a 130 degree wide angel view not just straight back so I can see to the sides to see if people are coming if anything is blocking my view like the van does

oh and I dont think it's over kill. I bet if your car was as dark as mine and you saw my camera at night you'd like it. Just an extra set of eyes for night time use, plus I wanted to give my video interface some use

Wait wait wait....y the f*k does this threads name have 'slammed' in it. Ya sh*t aint slammed lol jp.

I'm good at parking, I juys can't see at night with 5 on the rears. I might look into the reverse camera too.

i will have to agree lol looks the same but badass either way

No,not parking, I dont use it to park and I am not bad at parking. My sensors aren't working currently either. It's mainly when backing out of my drive way or other places at night and people usually walk by my house at night a lot too You can and see car's lights when they are coming but people are harder to spot with tint, plus there is a van blocking my view to the right and my camera has a 130 degree wide angel view not just straight back so I can see to the sides to see if people are coming if anything is blocking my view like the van does

oh and I dont think it's over kill. I bet if your car was as dark as mine and you saw my camera at night you'd like it. Just an extra set of eyes for night time use, plus I wanted to give my video interface some use

i know what dark tints look like...i got it on my accord and had limos on my chrylser...neverreally had a problem unless it was like the day i got em done. takes some getting used to but i agree on the people being harder to spot...

Members online

No members online now.
Back