RotorPros Brake Package Special GB...

i just finished doing the SS lines this past weekend (the lines were backordered and took a few weeks to come in) the rotors where great very quiet, the $20 caliper tool from harbor freight was well worth it. the brakes went on very smooth with no problems (very unusual with my past experience and fords) i would also reccomend that any one doing this, reuse the factory bolt between the line and the caliper, one of mine broke just as i started to torque it down, i dont know if it was just a defective bolt or what. but the orignal bolts just feel heavier duty, luckly it broke off right at the hole that runs through it (the weakest point, Duh) so i was able to use a flat head to back it out.

OK, I spoke with Rich to verfiy that there was in fact a price change.

Rich C. (Rotorpros) said:
"I was losing out on every sale because of the StopTech lines... I was looking into getting them made from another supplier, which could possibly lower the price under $350.. The only problem right now is that there isn't enough interest from the LS guys. I know it's the economy...
It will cost me some upfront cash to have them made from another company.. If you can spark up interest again for us that would be great.. Also our website is back up www.ROTORPROS.net or people can contact me directly richard@rotorpros.net

The New Package prices are as follows:

Rotors & Pads only.....$230 shipped
Rotors/Pads/Lines......$370 Shipped

Mods, could you please fix the first post to reflect this new price?

i just finished doing the SS lines this past weekend (the lines were backordered and took a few weeks to come in) the rotors where great very quiet, the $20 caliper tool from harbor freight was well worth it. the brakes went on very smooth with no problems (very unusual with my past experience and fords) i would also reccomend that any one doing this, reuse the factory bolt between the line and the caliper, one of mine broke just as i started to torque it down, i dont know if it was just a defective bolt or what. but the orignal bolts just feel heavier duty, luckly it broke off right at the hole that runs through it (the weakest point, Duh) so i was able to use a flat head to back it out.

I had to trim the stock bolts in the rear because they were hitting the caliper piston. The new brake line is a lot thinner than the factory one. One and a half threads was enough. You should definitely screw the bolt into the caliper without washers or the line on it first. You shouldn't be able to fit the new brake line in between the head of the bolt and the caliper.

I ordered my set. Can't wait till I have them installed with the SS brake lines.

So what's up with these people? It's been damn near a month since I ordered and paid for the package (Stoptech SS lines, black/slotted-drilled rotors, posiquiet pads) :mad:

Huh, have you called? Rich was the guy I talked to IIRC.

Resolved. When you pay for the order via PayPal, send them a note at their rotorpros@yahoo.com e-mail addy. Apparently the PayPal account e-mail addy is dead and doesn't notify them of payments.

Rotor Pros Group Buy

Well folks, it's ofcially been 2 weeks since my purchase of the 4 brake rotors, brake pads and Stop-Tech braided brake lines.

Looking forward to receiving them.

My question is:

How long does it usually take?

If anyone can let me know!

THANKS...

Well folks, it's ofcially been 2 weeks since my purchase of the 4 brake rotors, brake pads and Stop-Tech braided brake lines.

Looking forward to receiving them.

My question is:

How long does it usually take?

If anyone can let me know!

THANKS...

Be patient my friend...i allready told u over the phone later today...patience my friend!!

Well Folks,

I guess I didn't have to wait too long...:D

Got them in today. Will post some pictures soon, when I install them.

So how's everyone like their brake kits? I've been looking for some new rotors and pads this week. Good thing I checked here. I'm thinking about placing an order. Wanted to hear some feedback and reviews first. Everyone overall sounds happy with the price and performance.

We ordered 2 sets, took about 3 days for order fulfillment and painting black, and 5 days shipping via UPS Ground. Rears have been on since the weekend and fronts going on this weekend.

So how are everyone's rotors/pads holding up after several months?

I installed the rears in back in May but just got around to doing the front in August. When doing the front install in August, I noticed the driver side front rotor was damaged on the lip (inner disc) so contacted Rich about it and sent a couple pics of it installed but showing the issue. I installed it anyway on a temporary basis.

He sent a warranty replacement no questions asked.....this was over 2 months after I bought them since I did not install/notice the issue right away so I'm pretty happy with his after-sales service. After that length of time many places would have said you're on your own.

I also ended up buying 10th Anniversary 2003/04 Cobra front/rear rotors for the 5-lug disc brake conversion on my '92 Mustang, that are being installed this week along with the Cobra calipers.

Brakes

So how's everyone like their brake kits? I've been looking for some new rotors and pads this week. Good thing I checked here. I'm thinking about placing an order. Wanted to hear some feedback and reviews first. Everyone overall sounds happy with the price and performance.

GREAT BUY! Couldn't be Happier. Working excellent after a month or so,

Good Luck!

Ok its time for my brakes to be replaced. Is this deal still up??

Its been 15 days since I sent the payment and still waiting. I not yet worried about getting screwed but how hard is to throw a couple of parts into a box and ship them??

MIne took about 2 weeks IIRC. You should give rich a call if you are worried. I called and ordered them from Rich. I felt better doing it that way instead of just a blind paypal payment.

I haven't gotten mine either. Supposebly located like 30 min from me, didn't think it would take this long. I ordered a day or 2 after jesus did.

Sorry about our phones.. All custom color coated orders require atleast 10 BUSINESS DAYS prior to shipping..
You will have 3 tracking numbers tomorrow... One box will have a front and rear rotors... another box will have the other front and rear rotors... the 3rd box will have the pads and lines...
We are going to ship www.USPS.com priority so you will have everything on Friday ( Saturday ) latest.
In the future.. Please contact me at my direct email richsrotors@yahoo.com Please tell the forum members to do the same!!! Thanks again... Take care.

Yep. Mine took a while for the painted center ones. In fact, they had to send 2 back to get redone.

Good to know the communication line is open. I had great luck with them.

I am thinking of ordering me a set, Has anybody had any problems with the rotors or brakes?

Members online

Back