RotorPros Brake Package Special GB...

I think if you ask the people that did actually buy them, they do not have any complaints...

I bought these and they are a quality product. I have not had time to install them yet but the whole deal went smooth.

Anybody just buy the rotors and pads and not the lines? I wonder how much those would just be. I already have the stainless lines.

Well my breaks are squeaking like a lil school girl going to see may mechanic today ask him what he thinks are the deal with my breaks just hit 100,000 km
on the milage (Canadian) any issues in the cold ... someone that has them on cough person above me

I bought these and they are a quality product. I have not had time to install them yet but the whole deal went smooth.

lol has anyone bought them and have them on? haha cause so far ppl are just talking......

I have them installed. Got all parts from rotorpros. Quality kit. The only part that could even be considered difficult was there were no instructions on how to assemble the ends of the SS brake lines. But all I had to do was match the fittings up with the stock lines I was removing.

Oh, and remembering which side the rotors go on, as they are directional.

I'd buy them again.

I have them installed. Got all parts from rotorpros. Quality kit. The only part that could even be considered difficult was there were no instructions on how to assemble the ends of the SS brake lines. But all I had to do was match the fittings up with the stock lines I was removing.

Oh, and remembering which side the rotors go on, as they are directional.

I'd buy them again.

Quick LS did a nice write up in the TECH ARTICLES on installing StopTech SS brake lines that was a great help when I did mine.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/tech/Lincoln-LS/BrakeLines/index.htm

GOD! lol wish i had $350 to spare... I may go ahead and jump on this anyways, been thinking about getting new rotors and upgrading my braking system.... was everyone happy with their purchase?? Did anyone get the ceramic pads? Do you recommend them? Thanks!

I like them and have the ceramic pads. I recommend them. With the proper break in, there is no squealing and very little dust from these things. I also Epoxied my calipers as well when I was doing the brakes, so it took quite a bit longer that it normally would.

Sweet Pete

lol has anyone bought them and have them on? haha cause so far ppl are just talking......

People are just talking... Isnt that all you do here? Do you own a wrench? Have you ever turned a screw driver? So far all you speak of your shop doing all your work. I have worked on and around cars since birth, I spent time as a professional industrial mechanic and I now design machinery used world wide. I can tell a good product when its in my hand.
If you spent a fraction of the time working on your car and stopped posting useless crap on the internet you could possible add something worthwhile to this forum.
You suck Sweet Pete. Go see if you can locate your own oil filter and stick it where the sun don't shine. How are those auto socks working for you? Good call there.

POS, plenty of people have bought them. Many more were going to including myself but we got caught up at the wrong time. Some of us-again like myself-had just did a whole new pad and rotor set up before the offer was given to us.

Will you ever learn to just stay away? Its obvious people cant stand you. You act like such a little piece of sh*t pansy.

Same sh*t constantly, no real advice, no real questions.... straight up uselessness!

did you buy these are they garbage or what

Do you really find reason to challenge the mentally challenged?

He cant decide on if he should lie and say yes or say no but he will soon, after he gets his Corsa exhaust, his Razzi kit and nailed by more of the Seahawks tight ends.

I got my kit about a week after my order, the guy was very cool over the phone. Everything was in the box as described, and the new rotors look solid. I can't put them on tell my car is out of the shop with a new clutch. I am happy so far.

So I have the brakes now, clutch is going in soon. Next I want to put in a spring kit and sport suspension... any one know if there are any good threads on that subject some place on this forum. Figured I would ask here since this post is getting so much traffic.

so is this deal still on and 360 gets the ceramic upgrade and entire kit?

thats one hell of a deal! I wish I had the money!

Yeah, this deal is still on, don't really know if its a short term deal unless they run out of stock. The guy I talked to said to let everyone know that they still had them, think the are an ecom company and having site issues, but who knows. I paid, and they delivered, so that's good in my book.

It pains me to see the nice new rotors sitting on the floor while my baby is still sitting at the shop. Arggg... wish I could get a deal like this on my new clutch kit.

DO these rotors rust? I have read all over the website and have not read anything about a coating on the rotor to pervent rusting. That is my biggest problem right now I am getting rust spots in my rims from my rotors.

Show me rotors that dont rust. My EBC's rusted almost overnight after putting them on and driving around.

Add some sealant to your wheels or drive the car more often, thats about all I figured out so far.

Members online

No members online now.
Back