Ripped Camel wants to sue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your talking to people on the internet it takes no balls to do that and who the hells making death threats?

Ummmm....lack of acceleration, RPM's going to redline as needed but the car not accelerating anymore as the RPM's go up etc are signs of a bad torque converter. I complained about that within 2 weeks, maybe even within 1 week of me getting my car back!

yup a torque converter YOU supplied, there is absolutely no way to install a TC wrong to make it do this. the only things you can do wrong are
1: rip the seal during install. but it will leak immediately
2: not have the TC fully installed in the pump. but good luck getting everything bolted up and being able to turn the engine over

and thats about it, there is no way he could of made the internals of the converter fail during his install, but you keep going on and on with the "IF"

Ripped clearly isn't a mechanic so maybe he didn't think of that when he first started talking to Jamie, I'm not on anyones side here but I think everyone here needs to stop arguing cause its really none of our business

*gives RC back his moron crown*

You truley are a POS. You blindly blame and threaten to sue people, have no clue whats happening with your car......... you are not even defending yourself properly. You are proving all our points.

I sure hope a lawyer is not really going to be your chosen profession cause if so your wife will have to continue supporting you for many many years.

You will be torn aprt in a courtroom even by the worst lawyers..... like the giant back woods space chicken. :lol:

Ripped, there is no way for you to win. Jamie is like these guys dads, he can do no wrong. Even if the tranny fukkin up was his fault, they would say well he took a hammer to his engine like a year ago. Which I agree has nothing to do with this, but when you do something boneheaded, no one will let it go.
It sucks, but there is nothing you can say to make them like or respect you. I am probably the only person on here that won't judge you. Thats the world man.

Ripped clearly isn't a mechanic so maybe he didn't think of that when he first started talking to Jamie, I'm not on anyones side here but I think everyone here needs to stop arguing cause its really none of our business

When their business is posted on this forum for all of us to read and both parties even jump in, then it does become "our business"!!!

Ripped, there is no way for you to win. Jamie is like these guys dads, he can do no wrong. Even if the tranny fukkin up was his fault, they would say well he took a hammer to his engine like a year ago. Which I agree has nothing to do with this, but when you do something boneheaded, no one will let it go.
It sucks, but there is nothing you can say to make them like or respect you. I am probably the only person on here that won't judge you. Thats the world man.
Seriously? That is one of the dumbest posts I have seen on here in a while.

When I had my 94, I bought a junkyard trans from a 96,had the accumulator,springs updated ,edge racing 3000 stall and baumann shift kit installed by my tranny shop. The car was back twice after that! 1st time was a gasket on rear of the trans went bad (I had to pay $350 to have it repaired). 2nd, time torque conv seal blew out ($500) for repair not including tow! I didn't even think twice about going back to my trans guy to make him cover it! Used trans = my problem:eek: It's the nature of the beast! Cars break,s*it happens;)

Yes, like you if the torque converter was bad I would not expect him to fix it. If it was anything I bought new/refurbed. Don't forget I bought the tranny from him. Most on here would absolutely expect their money back if the tranny sent to them, or part sent to them was broke. I'm not even asking that, I was just asking for him to fix it if it was his fault.

Now that people are explaining that you can't install it wrong so error isn't an option... I'm starting to understand.

Your talking to people on the internet it takes no balls to do that and who the hells making death threats?

I'm talking on the internet because others started that with me. Look back at all my old posts and you'll see my constantly saying to others how it takes no balls to talk :q:q:q:q on the internet. Even Jamie will tell you I HATE talking on texts and pms. I've said over and over to him that people have no respect online or from a distance because there are no repercussions for their words! NEVER has Jamie ever been an ass when we were standing in front of each other.

I can't stand how society has jumped to this whole text messaging and internet bs way of talking. It's crap! I've yet to have someone that talks :q:q:q:q to me online act the same way in person, it's not that I'm some big bad motherf'r, its the fact that most men have a different level of respect in person because they know if they cross that line they are getting punched. That's what makes us men. We are not supposed to gossip, or to talk behind each others backs. If we have something to say we say it to the other mans face.

Look at my texts....I kept saying call me and stop texting. Act like a man and talk to me. Anyone can hide behind their keyboard or cell phone. I totally agree with you Savage! :)

yup a torque converter YOU supplied, there is absolutely no way to install a TC wrong to make it do this. the only things you can do wrong are
1: rip the seal during install. but it will leak immediately
2: not have the TC fully installed in the pump. but good luck getting everything bolted up and being able to turn the engine over

and thats about it, there is no way he could of made the internals of the converter fail during his install, but you keep going on and on with the "IF"

SEE BELOW STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but he did say he didn't want jamie to fix it if it was due to the tc being bad

EXACTLY!!

Yeah I really didn't know. I'm borderline retarded when it comes to automatic transmissions. I don't understand them at all. I know what some of the parts are but have no clue how they work. They baffle me. Manual transmissions I fully understand.

I really didn't think of that. I thought it could possibly be installed wrong. I guess my noviceness shines through more and more with cars everyday ;)

edit: But you've got to give me credit. At least I bought the Sean Hyland book and I'm trying to understand things better. I'm trying to get away from needing a spoon for all information ;)

You are right. There are a few good guys on here that I see eye to eye with and completely respect. Surprisingly there were a few that posted on the first page I never would have thought would jump on the gossip train before hearing both sides. I was quite floored by that.

Thanks for the support brother and for being man enough to stand against the gossip bandwagon that most decided to jump on.

When their business is posted on this forum for all of us to read and both parties even jump in, then it does become "our business"!!!

Yeah but both parties didn't post our business. It was Laser that decided to gossip and act like a caddy woman. He posted business that was between Jamie and I.

Seriously? That is one of the dumbest posts I have seen on here in a while.

Every post that doesn't line up with what you think or say is dumb according to you. What have you done with your life? Tell me how great and smart you are and prove it with your success! OH, that's right, you have no success. F off man! Your a poser that hates on people because your mad at the world you did nothing with your life, and you don't even have enough self respect to take care of yourself so you try to take it out on others.

You Laser are a complete example of failure! Your posts are full of gossip like a freaking woman. I always thought it was women that gossip, but you sir have proved that theory completely wrong!

Well all I have to say is that I really don't care about the valve cover crap! I am just tripping on what you keep doing, over and over and over again!!!

You keep on posting that you will not hold Jamie responsible if it is the parts fault. Well it is the parts fault and yet you still post stuff in an accusatory manner like "well duhhh RPM's go up and the car does'nt accelerate, those are all signs of a bad torque converter"! Sounding like Jamie should have known this and so it's his fault!

If you are not than you would'nt even be making those comments!

To tell you the truth, those are signs of alot of things that could be wrong! My car was doing the same :q:q:q:q and it was the "CRANK SENSOR"! So quit making comments that are totally contradicting man! That just sounds so fuggin stupid and in my opinion and experience only dumb people say dumb things and be serious about them!

Well all I have to say is that I really don't care about the valve cover crap! I am just tripping on what you keep doing, over and over and over again!!!

You keep on posting that you will not hold Jamie responsible if it is the parts fault. Well it is the parts fault and yet you still post stuff in an accusatory manner like "well duhhh RPM's go up and the car does'nt accelerate, those are all signs of a bad torque converter"! Sounding like Jamie should have known this and so it's his fault!

If you are not than you would'nt even be making those comments!

To tell you the truth, those are signs of alot of things that could be wrong! My car was doing the same :q:q:q:q and it was the "CRANK SENSOR"! So quit making comments that are totally contradicting man! That just sounds so fuggin stupid and in my opinion and experience only dumb people say dumb things and be serious about them!

No, no, no I'm saying that because they said there were zero signs. Sure it could have seemed like other things but now we know that's not the case. I said that only because Jamie and others were saying there were no symptoms until it leaked the other day. I was showing that wasn't the case. I wasn't expecting him to know that, in fact I don't remember but I think I posted that I wouldn't expect him to think or know that because we just replaced it.

Again my words are misconstrued. What you thought I was asserting is not what I meant at all. There was no contradiction, just misunderstanding on the readers part.

With all of this talk of litigation, I decided to sue myself.

IMG_20101019_114154.png

Sweet since you are a legal expert where in this is a mention of parole contracts...that is if you even know what that is! They are viable agreements that absolutely are admissible in court for 4 years from the date of inception. Parole is also known as a verbal agreement, and if you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt they are in fact very valid in a court of law. Not that I'm saying I'm suing Jamie, I'm just setting this aspect to rest since you want to try to stand up and have a legal pissing contest. Sorry champ, you shouldn't step in the ring unless you've got the right gloves ;)

It's called a Parol Contract, not a Parole contract. Regardless, Verbal contracts are legal, you havn't exactly enlightened me here slugger. I have to struggle just to understand your context thanks to your George Bush grammar quality. In situations where they are honorable, if you have an oral agreement, prove it was said and take it to court, this situation is not really one of them. Keyword here is PROVE. Do you have a recording? Perhaps a witness? Even then its not a verbal agreement for workmanship guarantee when someone says they will "help you out if it breaks". Any way you look at it here, you want someone to fix a fock up that wasn't theirs. Go try and shut someone else up, you lack the skill to blind me with your vast expertise, you are just a crybaby bullsh!t artist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... ohhh god...

Ripped you are grade A :q:q:q:q:q:q:q... and stupid to boot... and please sue me for slandering your screen name.

he wasn't sure whose fault it was but wanted Jamie to diagnose it for free...please, give me a break!!!

Jamie said he'll fix it without cost if it's his fault but that's up to you to determine Derrick, not Jamie!...Reason why Jamie said to take it to a Trans shop first......

And what's this about you wantin to sue some water park because you can't follow directions and keep your legs closed on the ride...

Figures...you can't keep your legs closed

Oh well I thought this thread would die .... enough ... here's the solution ... Ripped Camel you need to take your car to a shop as you don't get the way it works when you ask friends to help out. You don't go pissing at them or blame them. They did their best to help you out.

When you buy used parts you get used parts they don't come with warranties .. you take the risk. When you ask a friend to work on your car you get what you get.

#1. A low price
#2. No Warranties -

If it doesn't work then it's going to cost you more. It's a risk you take.

I can't believe you'd threaten to sue a member for trying to bail you out ...

All Laser did was warn the rest what you will do once someone tries to help you out to try to help you save some money.

This thread is done ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back