"Ray Switch" Now Available! Place your order here!

Never hurts to be prepared. I've heard soo much about this switch I couldnt pass up the opprotunity. I almost ordered 2...

Alright guys

Here's the deal, I've given it almost a month now, pretty much two weeks since I sent the PM's to everybody that SAID they wanted a switch and I've got three actual orders.

So here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to order enough parts for 5 switches, 4 of the 5 have takers already. For those of you that can do math, that leaves 1 left up for grabs. After those 5 are gone, I don't know when I'll do another build,

I might build on an as-ordered basis but the price will probably go up. I order the parts in bulk to save on costs. I'm giving it a week, if I don't meet the 8 minimum orders, I'll order the parts I need and that will be that.

I'm not making the guys who have already paid wait around for everyone else, it's not fair to them and I'm not going to waste anymore of my time.

So there it is, next wednesday I'll order the parts for 5 and that's how it will be.

Ok guys

I have five orders, I'll give it a few more days and if nobody else requests a switch, I'll order the parts for the five and leave it at that.

Adam

Been wanting one of these for years, payment has been sent. Now just have to get the new transmission back in.

Thanks for keeping the Ray Switch alive!

That makes 6 orders, I believe that's enough that I can order enough parts for 10 switches. I'll probably start ordering parts on Monday.

That leaves 4 up for grabs!

Most of the parts are on order as of Tuesday, I have a few more to order but we're on our way. Once I get the parts, and find the time, I'll start building the switches. When they're shipped, you'll be notified.

Thanks for all your patience!

There are still 4 up for grabs!

Do you still have any available? Have cash, can paypal now if so. No printed instructions needed.

Thanks,

Don

OK this might be a dumb question but why do they call it a "Ray Switch" ?? I do not own a MK8 so I'm not that informed. I do know what they do.

yup ray created the switch, and has since that has passed, and 96hotrodlincoln figured it out and kept the rays switch alive

i dunno hit him up, last the thread showed was 4 left, i just sent him the fuse holders tonight so i know he hasn't built any yet ;)

i just sent him the fuse holders tonight so i know he hasn't built any yet ;)

cant wait!!!!!!!!!! im going out of town next saturday the whole time im going to be thinking about it lmao since the first time i saw what the ray switch did i have been sitting here waiting for this build when it came up i refused to not have the money did i mention i cant wait:wrench only wish i could thank ray himself for coming up with it yall all talk so highly of him would have been awesom to meet him

yeah i cant wait to get the Switch either, my car has been sitting in the driveway waiting for this thing.. hahaha i dont want to drive it till thats done, cant wait for it to be sent out... everyone else will be missing out!

My front bags de-inflate due to bad o-rings,lines,compressor, etc... I cant wait to make the back match the front!! lol

Ordered mine as a temp solution till I install my FULL fast bag system!

Well guys, there have been a couple hold-ups on production. For one my power supply that I test the switches with, burnt itself up last night. That I can work around, temporarily but it's still a complication.

For two, my soldering iron needs a new tip bad, that was ordered two days ago, should be here by the end of the week. I'll get production fired back up once everything is working again.

Thanks guys!

So you guys know I'm not jerking your chains, the new soldering tips came in today and I was able to finish the first switch.

It takes a littler longer because with the new "kill switch" I have to take my time and make sure I get it all wired right.

But here's the proof!

RaySwitch21.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back