"Ray Switch" Now Available! Place your order here!

Count me in Adam. .....again.

How bout I just forward u the money first and then just send it out when you are set. This way I don't keep flaking out. Haha

Let me know.

Ok guys,

Here's the deal, I'm working on creating a website to help streamline this for me and for you guys. It'll include a button that will link everything to my paypal address, as well as get your shipping address, e-mail address, etc....

It's still a work in progress but I hope to have it up and running by next week. I'll post again when I have it finished, but for now here is the link to the main page. Clicky!

I'll also be adding the link to my profile and signature for easy access.

Thanks a lot guys and I'll be in touch!

Ok guys,

There as been some discussion over the past few months about adding a "kill" switch to the kit so that when you disconnect and reconnect the battery the kit won't automatically bleed the system.

Is this something that you guys are interested in?

If so, I may add this and make it my "Ray Switch" V2.1!

With this added option, I may even be able to eliminate the check air-ride message, I'll need to test this theory but it just might work! I don't think this will increase the cost much but it might add and extra dollar or two to the price to cover the cost of the extra switch, connectors and wire.

Thanks

Adam

I just posted my car in the Mark VIII forum with my new air leveling swith. Should have probably posted here. If you don't have one of these, your missing out. To have this control over your air ride system is one of my top after market toys. BUY ONE NOW!!!! you wont regret it.

Guys

After a few weeks of tinkering, I've decided that I will incorporate the "kill switch" so that the car will not drop when the battery is re-connected.

I have not incorporated the message center kill and probably will not, I see this as an indicator as to the when the switch has been engaged.

Essentially, the "kill switch" will not completely disable the kit but it will keep it from opening all the solenoids.

I wish I could figure out why it switches automatically when the battery is reconnected but I have not been able to figure that part out.

I am going to go ahead and open my website for orders, I am going to need a minimum order of 8 orders so that I have the money to purchase the supplies to get them going.

For you new guys, you pre-order, I build the switches as they're ordered, the turn around time takes awhile and I do have a personal life and a lot on my agenda right now, so if you can't wait very long, then don't be one of the first to order.

If you're worried about me running off with your money realize that this is my second round of production and everyone has received their "Ray Switch" without any complaints.

To order your "Ray Switch" click the link below in my signature, find the "Ray Switch 2.0 Order Page" link and follow the instructions, if you have any questions, fill out the contact form and I will get back to you.

Thank You

Adam

I Ordered Mine yesterday, the Asham 8 has been giving me trouble and I cant deal with it anymore, it was a cool idea at first because of the Digital lines and the Buttons, but I rather it work all the time and go down a little bit lower, Is anyone else going to order one?

Adam
I'll place my order tomorrow from a secure computer.

Cobramark
I just recieved my ASHAM8 - what kind of issues have you been having?

Money sent sir. From a secure computer, not my blackberry... which is what I use for internet when not at work.

Guys

The order total is up to 3 now, only 5 more to go.

Also, during checkout, it gives you an option to put in a comment, please enter your LVC username in that box, it helps me keep the ordering straight if I know your usernames here.

Thanks

Adam

Adam
I'll place my order tomorrow from a secure computer.

Cobramark
I just recieved my ASHAM8 - what kind of issues have you been having?

just be really careful installing that thing, make sure you don't arch any wires and make sure you disconnect the battery that thing is really sensitive,

mine was working great for a while, i liked how I could adjust it and have the digital lines showing and set to where I wanted it, if it went to high, it would get stuck and I would have the reset the whole system putting it to stock, sometimes the switches didnt work right, now its just not doing anything but at a good ride hieght that is drivable but from what I herd the Ray switch is a better setup, can go a little bit lower than the asham 8 , if you install the asham 8 with no problems you will be fine, i think mine was spiked from the beginning , let me know how it works out for you..

Guys

The order total is up to 3 now, only 5 more to go.

Also, during checkout, it gives you an option to put in a comment, please enter your LVC username in that box, it helps me keep the ordering straight if I know your usernames here.

Thanks

Adam

Go for it Adam. Great Job. Keep it up.

Come on guys, order these switches.

Well, we're a little over a week in and we're still holding at three orders. I sent PM's to all of those who "said" they wanted switches, but nobody seems to be interested anymore.

Talk is cheap!

I know Geno, happens to you all the time!

For those of you that have ordered, I'm going to give it a little more time and if I don't meet the 8 orders mark, I'll order the parts for just your switches and get them built and shipped.

With the lack of orders and everything going on in my life right now, it might be awhile until I decide to do another batch. The requests were stacking up quick and I didn't want to get loaded down with 20+ orders but it seems it's just the opposite.

Members online

No members online now.
Back