DSC04432.jpg

DSC04434.jpg

DSC04435.jpg

DSC04438.jpg

DSC04439.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

DSC04443.jpg

DSC04445.jpg

Beautiful...what you gonna do about the rear brakes?

I think some slotted rotors and stoptech or hawk pads would be a good match.

Or can you get a wilwood to work on the rear??

Very nice look. I like the 2nd gen LSE front bumper with the 1st gen skirts and valance. There arent many people with that combo, I think it looks great.

Thank you everyone. Well I just dropped a boat load into the sway bar upgrade a bunch of suspension parts and the lowering kit. So don't know about back brakes yet for this year. BUT I was online today looking up part numbers for all the wilwood stuff for the rear. Im going with a 12.88 diameter 1.1" thick slotted drilled directional vented rotors, with a narrow dynapro lug mount 4 piston caliper with 1.38 piston diameters just have to see what hatoffset i need. So it will happen for sure just when.

I am currently still working on the front brakes, I have an issue with the brakes rubbing the lower control arm if I hit a bump while I have the wheel turned (noticed it now that its lowered) So I just ordered a new set of hats that are .160" shorter then the ones that I have, so I just blew $400 right there. So far the car has been on the road 1 week and I am already $1600 down (lowering , brake hat, suspension parts, alignment etc.). So will see how the next month or 2 goes. Im guessing the rears are going to be $1400 and change.

Anyways Happy Easter Everyone and I Hope everyone has a safe one !

If you dont mind me asking what setup did you use for the H&R kit? I was just on their website and didnt see a package for the LS. I was looking for something more aggressive than the Eibachs and these look great!

look it up for a 2002 jaguar s-type you need the struts and springs, with the lincoln ls strut mount. i found tirerack.com to be the cheapest

I don't think I have ever seen pictures of your car before Monk. I like! How much of a performance increase are the Willwoods?

Thanks I keep posting pics on threads that I start and then dont post all the pics till a couple pages in and by then nobody cares to look anymore. So this time I decided to just post some pics becasue everybody loves to just see pictures

As f or the stopping distance it is huge compared to stock, like day and night. I even had the stainless braided brake lines before and its still a big difference. I dont care about wieght, but its suppose to make the car lighter by 13.5 lbs lighter (with the front and rears done)

Bangin' dude.

What the hell you doin' tearing up that nice yard?!

I've always loved your car. Actually I think we joined around the same time so maybe that's why I remember it so well.

Wow, I like it a lot!!! I love what you have done to the body kit set up. I think i even like the non-sport painted rear bumper better than all the other ones. That extra line is making it extra pretty. And the LSE lower body work makes it perfect. Brakes look great and so does the front. Congrats, the LS looks beautiful!

Nice work! Great combination of mods - and all quality products :)

That's looks dam good. How does it ride compared to motocraft shocks? Got me thinking now.

looks great, love everything about it, 'cept your dandelions in your lawn (already?)

Never mind, I just googled it;

16 Feb 2012 – Researchers hope to test dandelion tea on patients at a Windsor, Ont., clinic
after it was found the roots killed cancer cells in the laboratory.

Members online

Back