Pics from todays meet in Chicago NEW VIDEOS p2

LSCdriver 97 said:
Many thanks to all with the kind words about my video clips!

It was really my pleasure to hang with you all....

Thanks for posting them so fast too Joey!

Thanks for taking the vids steve!

Hey LVC Hotties!

When yall was there did anyone throw out a date for Christmas Meet? It's killin me hearing all the fun yall had! Course Im glad!, I don't want to miss the Christmas meet, so let me know so I can make sure to get time off!!!!

FreeFaller, sweet avaitar!!!

Miss YA ALL!!!!

movie1 is almost 16 MB guys so it MAY take a while.

2&3 are about 5 MB apiece so they are a little better.

I was a retard when it came to narrating that thing. as you all know, it was afternoon, NOT morning when we started that.

Mike

For some reason i can't view the videos, i can still see the other videos but not these!!!!!!

Awesome videos that cruise looks like it was a whole lot of fun, nice to see a Town Car and a Continental among all those Mark VIII's.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Mike the cruise videos are AWESOME!!!! THEY TURNED OUT GREAT!!!! Thanks for takin them man. Yeah, i took up the rear, mike said it, "his cars hurtin man" Yeah it was. could not get it to go very well, oh well. Great cruise great time guys :V ROCK ON MAN!!

Figured you guys would like them. I was gonna use the Numa numa song, but, out of spite...I chose not too. :p

:D Mike

dang...I should have gotten a Town car instead of this grand marquis when I was looking....if I ever get another lincoln(like a mark 8)..I'll go to those meets.that looks fun...oh well, I still have CrownVic.net meets....

mrlandyacht said:
dang...I should have gotten a Town car instead of this grand marquis when I was looking....if I ever get another lincoln(like a mark 8)..I'll go to those meets.that looks fun...oh well, I still have CrownVic.net meets....
I believe you would be welcomed at the meets!!!!!

94m5 said:
movie1 is almost 16 MB guys so it MAY take a while.

2&3 are about 5 MB apiece so they are a little better.

I was a retard when it came to narrating that thing. as you all know, it was afternoon, NOT morning when we started that.

Mike

Mike, I think your narration was fine, and your camera work was really tight, great job! The music you selected was well suited and rocked man.

To all in the videos, gotta say your cars all looked great!!
Looking forward to next time.

sorry if this reply is days after you posted, I just been busy...but anytime, these are FUN clips to watch.

Cant wait till the spring michigan meet. I forgot who said that we can organize something, but whoever it was let me know. Maybe we could have a track meet or something.

I wish I could have made it today, but I don't think Im done tinkering with it since I got a whole pile of parts to throw on it still. Next time though. Great pics and vids.

Members online

No members online now.
Back