Pics from todays meet in Chicago NEW VIDEOS p2

Joey.... Thats cool
Sounds like your traction control was on.... Cool videos... :nos: :nxsmile :steering

Very cool videos, looks like everyone had alot of fun at the meet :nos: :nos:

LOL at joeys video, anyways we should of done a inside view of my car doing 0-100

The videos turned out great guys. :Beer Daves(jibit) was definately the best burnout hands down. :Beer :Beer

One question, Where is the video of all our cars cruisin down Finley?

damn it, I don't have anything at work to view .mov files! Joey, change the format for me and email them to me.

Sounded like a lot of fun. Thanks for posting.

how is a one legger a good burnout, I could do a longer one legger on my bike and besides he rode the brake

MarkOfDeath said:
how is a one legger a good burnout, I could do a longer one legger on my bike and besides he rode the brake

settle down there buddy, get some real tires on that thing.....or slicks for that matter, with stock gears, and let me know how you do. Btw, my CE light is on so its not like my car is running correct anyhow.

MarkOfDeath said:

LoL Brad. Those cheap ass rubber "Dominators" will do nothing but smoke up. I even think I could take you from a stop to about the 180 foot mark with those tires you have on. You'll still be side ways by the time you hit third. *owned*

LoL. Just playing. :Beer

I running my DRs right now, it stills spins but only through first

also just with the 410s and those so called crappy tires jon, I was able to run a 2.1 60 foot time, vid4 so a better angle and does my car more justice, also did joe restart his 2nd gen during the burn out

MarkOfDeath said:
also just with the 410s and those so called crappy tires jon, I was able to run a 2.1 60 foot time, vid4 so a better angle and does my car more justice, also did joe restart his 2nd gen during the burn out
He 'claims' his foot fell off the accelerator. :bsflag: :slam

Not a SINGLE LS!!! Dang, we need to start representing. I should have been there. Probably a good thing though...I probably would have smoked 3000 miles off of the Michelin's and blown a tranny... :)

thanks

pepperman said:
Damn those are awesome videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to all with the kind words about my video clips!

It was really my pleasure to hang with you all....

Thanks for posting them so fast too Joey!

got into work today and noticed that I have no tread.....and no rubber on my rear tires......the one has the wires(belt) showing through. I suppose its time for some new tires. Brad, where did you say you got those cheap tires at?

Members online

No members online now.
Back