Pics & 1 Video! SoCal Meet! Check it out!!!

KleenLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Dont feel like typing right now.... But I got sum pix for yall! :D
I hope ya like them:
LSmeet_6.jpg

LSmeet_1.jpg

LSmeet_3.jpg

LSmeet_4.jpg

LSmeet_5.jpg

LSmeet_2.jpg

LSmeet_8.jpg

LSmeet_7.jpg

Yeah....We are Kool!!!! Hahaha :p

Now this little video was just us cruising. Please Forgive me and my hommie in the video! Haha...We are stupid. Anyway....Hope ya like it:
th_MOV05741.jpg

Yeah...Tony smokes me! LoL *owned*

Nice meeting all you guys! Next time we need more cars!!! Common u guys! Set up a big one! Represent! Ok....I am done. PEACE!!!:cool:

WOW!!!!! Some sweet looking LS's there. :eek: Bit you guys got a lot of looks from people.:)

DUDE! If I knew you were shootin video, I would have waved good bye. :steering :D

Great pics too and thanks for the props. :cool:

watching the vid and reading the responses and just the past few weeks of being around my LS8, all i can say is lincoln totally :q:q:q:qed us over on performance. im just kind of depressed now :( . its not even a great daily driver, but hey, atleast it looks good.

Yeah it was a good time. The little cruise we had was pretty sick too! We need 2 do this again, but BIGGER! haha. I think I might have a couple more pix.... I will check my folders out. Thanks again Tony! And Rick....I will hit you about the "part" later! Ok? haha. Keep it on the DL!

if You GUys plan on having a July Meet! Im There Fa Sho!!!!!! hopefully by july i have the things i want done! also i would need some advice on stuff. The Red Ls IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! :q:q:q:q3N Love how it sounds!!

Nice selection of colors at the meet and nice photos. You guys should take a pic with you all in the picture next to the cars. I can see Artur's hand.

teal with the two tone tails has a flat hood... no creases. first non group picture..

DUDE! If I knew you were shootin video, I would have waved good bye. :steering :D

Great pics too and thanks for the props. :cool:
Tony, I'm telling the cops you were speeding! The LS looks great! (actually all of them did!) Was Mama with you? ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back