Pics & 1 Video! SoCal Meet! Check it out!!!

whos car has the smooth hood without creases? which year/model has that?

It's the sun, making it look that way and she's mine. I have the creases on the hood.

But Hey, Guys I am so ready to meet next month. A little closer for our Inland Empire Friends. It was great to finally meet up and see the person who chats on here with us. Kudos to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn good looking group of Ls's.

The 2nd gen green LS is radical. The wheels (what kind?) and drop (what kind?) look amazing on that car.
Also, does he have the vertical bumper inserts cut-out?

The wheels are MB Italia 104, they have been discountinued. I have Eibach springs. The tires are what makes it rack so much, 225/45/18 front, 245/45/18 rear. On the bumper, I used black duct tape to cover the vertical bars, so it looks like I have cut them out. And thanks for the comps.

Tony, I'm telling the cops you were speeding! The LS looks great! (actually all of them did!) Was Mama with you? ;)

They have to catch me first, Ken! :shifty:

Besides, we were pretty tame compared to the group of Ferrari's, Crotch Rocket's and Ricer's that drove by.
:D

.... And this was just a Boys day out, No Chicks! :cool:
Though next time, Mary says that she wants to meet the "Fellas". ;)

i am definitely down for a July meet. really disappointed i couldn't do this one, so hopefully July works out for those of us who couldn't go.

hey if we want to do it closer to central or east LA... how about the 2 freeway up towards Mt. Wilson?? that's a gorgeous stretch of road, high up in the mountains... it's only one lane which sucks but there are some great lookout spots where twenty cars or so could pull into.

yaa i love the red one...idk what it is about red Ls's they look siiickk....all of them are awesome though... "VERY NICE!!"(in Borats voice lol)

i put the top image as my wallpaper....give my ass some inspiration!!

Yeah, fellaz, it was nice knowing there are faces behind the screen names now! lol. To all of youz that didnt go..... tsk tsk. haha. No juss playin. But for reals, We need a BIGGER turn iut next time.We should meet somewhere between LA and IE....Lets say.... West Covina?!?!?!? :p haha. And yea Tony....How bout them group of Ferraris (and one Lambo)!?!? Pretty sick!!!
And juss being parked next to yall.....MAn my car looks like a 4x4!!!! I need to lower that bad boy....BAD!!!

yaa i love the red one...idk what it is about red Ls's they look siiickk....all of them are awesome though... "VERY NICE!!"(in Borats voice lol)

the pictures of Tony's car does not do justice to how nice it really is. up close (for those that haven't seen it up close) it looks like it has flakes in it when the sun hits it. impeccable paint.

Yeah, fellaz, it was nice knowing there are faces behind the screen names now! lol. To all of youz that didnt go..... tsk tsk. haha. No juss playin. But for reals, We need a BIGGER turn iut next time.We should meet somewhere between LA and IE....Lets say.... West Covina?!?!?!? :p haha. And yea Tony....How bout them group of Ferraris (and one Lambo)!?!? Pretty sick!!!
And juss being parked next to yall.....MAn my car looks like a 4x4!!!! I need to lower that bad boy....BAD!!!

i'm down for another meet, and yeah, your car looked super raised. we should lower our cars. i'm going to roll my fenders first tho. let me know if you have someone that will do it for you for cheap, if not my mechanic charges good prices. let me know

They have to catch me first, Ken! :shifty:

Besides, we were pretty tame compared to the group of Ferrari's, Crotch Rocket's and Ricer's that drove by.
:D

.... And this was just a Boys day out, No Chicks! :cool:
Though next time, Mary says that she wants to meet the "Fellas". ;)
Too bad I don't live in CA. I'd like to have been there!

yeah Ken, It would have been great to have you cruising with us.

YES! Lower our cars we must!!!!.....wait, wtf?!? Did I just talk like Yoda?!? haha. Yeah, I will start looking for a place that will roll the fenders! I used 2 go to a shop that did it for me, but they have new location, and new owners! :( no mo hookup! And Rick....For some reason, your car does not look as high as mine?!? Maybe cuz ur a V8.....eh........And Ken, Yeah....Would've been SIIIIIICK if you were there! We should have a huge meet.....Like a National LVC meet! LoL Everyone 2 Vegas!!! Who doesnt mind driving 2 vegas?!? I mean c'mon, its VEGAS!!! haha. Leo, I am gonna get that 14" Magnaflows now!!! Thanks for the advice! :)

Yeah JJ, Your ride is really like Knightrider for sure and Yes, I'm good to go Vegas!!!!!!!!!!

as am i on the vegas idea. i'm going next month as a matter of fact. going to the tahiti village resort

Banner_KleenLS_web.jpg

Haha.....Dope! I am goin from the 24th-26th this month to vegas. Juss my bros and me. On a weekday, Cuz its cheaper, we aint gonna go clubbin, and I juss wanna gamble and drink a lil! lol. I think we might stay at Excalibur. It cheap enough, yet right there on the strip. Pretty koo. BUt yeah, If someone can take charge and setup a meet for Vegas that would be koo. Can U imagine how dope that would be!?!?! That would be Soooo sick, Like 10-15 (or MORE) Fixed up LS's Rollin down the strip! We Might turn a few heads!!! Hahaha

Oh yeah btw......
Totatlly different subject.....If I lower my car, Does Anybody make after market Sway Bars, roll bars, Strut bars??? Anything??? I want to see if I can stiffin it up a lil. Make it corner tighter!!! :)
KleenLS_dropcopy2copy.jpg

^^^^I want 2 Slam it!!! Hahaha. Well, maybe not that low. But lower!

Thanks yall! -JJ
LS_V6Pride_bw.gif

Banner_KleenLS_web.jpg

can you photoshop a drop on my car? either shot is fine. if you have time of course

SIDE SHOT.jpg

LS 1.jpg

SIDE SHOT.jpg

LS 1.jpg

Here ya go bro! Its juss a lil quicky I did real quick. Hopefully the files not 2 BIG! :D I did a version thats possible (well should be)....and 1 thats not sooooo easy 2 get (maybe if you bagged it)!!! LoL. Hope you like it!:headbang:
SIDE-SHOT_ls_lowered-1.gif

Its like hes flipping switches!:cool:
Do mine, do mine!

Please:D

Hahaha.....Well, I stayed up all night. couldnt sleep. I am finally gonna get a few hrs shut eye.
Its like hes flipping switches!
Do mine, do mine!:cool:

Please:D
Hey Jwerner2.....Gimme a good pic of your ryde.... and I will do it. Animated type thing? or do u juss want a straight pic??? Lemme know! I will check back laters. Peace!!!

P.S.
Juss another exa,ple of a GIF image I did. My car durty durty before....
Then Kleen after I wash it! I tried to take a pic from the same spot...came out aight! see:
Durty2Kleen_LS.gif

Last edited:
damn..nice work wit these pics Kleen....pretty effin sweet....id go wit LOWERED.

Yo J!!!! Ok bro...I made you a lil sumthin sumthin!!! LoL. I hope you like it. Your cars IS lowered in it, sooo.....Yeah....WIth no further A-do.....Here ya go:
Jwerners_LS_1.jpg

I hope ya like it. Was bored, and u asked! :D N-E-Other request??? N-E_one??? hahaha. Ok I am done. L8rz everyone!!!:cool:

Banner_KleenLS_web.jpg

:eek2:

You are the man!

Thank you dude that was very cool of you to do that!
I really cant express how cool that is to do that!

Hey JJ, you need to rake the car like mine!! Hey JW, That is some sweet work!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Need to do a lot to my car, Like yours!!! LoL. and J_DUb....No Problem man. I am glad u like it! :D Peace Out!!!JJ

Members online

Back