Pics & 1 Video! SoCal Meet! Check it out!!!

i think the photoshopping skills should be directed to kleenLS from now on. the man's got skills

Haha....Thanks Fellaz! I try. These pix are pretty easy to do. I wanna go back 2 skool and get my edjaamacation for graphix!!! LoL. Nah, but for reals now... I Do! I would love to do it as a job....*sigh* haha. Now whos next!?!? :D

i have a friend that has a job in graphic design and might hook you up with a good job man. he also does paintings and airbrushing. he works for a company called china wall and does the graphic design on the side

PLay around with that image. and put my user name or something like that.

thanks!

xbdghd.jpg

Man Kleen people love the work you did for me. I would take it further if I had those skills.

Did you ever think of straight up photography and image detailing or what ever?

Like this.

23358363302f947935f4wn3.jpg

cool animations KleenLS!! I'm gonna steal your idea and try the "durty/kleen" gif next time I wash mine :)

Hey KleenLS, what photo shop do you use? I just got my hands on Light room and CS3.

CS3 seems boring unless I just have not spent enough time with it but I like filtering and detailing things more so Light room has been very entertaining.

Dubbed....I will work on yours soon....maybe later tonight. And Werner, I Just use Cs3. I did reinstall Illustrator barely. Cant wait to play with that a lil bit. ANd JW2.....1 more thing....I juss found out. Enter your signature thru like photobucket....as

Sorry It took ahwile.....not my best work, sorry again....but the pix werent that clear. But It came out aight I think. Here ya go Dubbed! Atleast......I hope u like it! :confused: ANywho.....here it is......wait, I did too size, one larger one and a smaller one friendlier to the web. :D Ok, W/O further Ahhhhh-DooooOOOOo:::
Dubbed_LS.jpg

&
Dubbed_LS_web.jpg

Hope u like!........ Peace!
-JJ:cool:

PS....
I think photobucket reformats them......SOOoOOOOooooo.... They look the same size!!!!?!?!?!? haha. But 1 should be higher resolution. Just save both, one shoould be clearer. AIght?!?!? L8rz!

Man I need to read that Photoshop bible!

Nice work like always Kleen!

Haha. Thanks u guys. It was no problem u guys. Whos next??? :p lol
===================================================

:confused: I dunno rick, to be honest with ya. But if not...You can use this one....if ya want 2!?!?!? :::
Rickz_ls_lowered.jpg

Hope ya like. PEACE! -JJ:cool:

:confused: I dunno rick, to be honest with ya. But if not...You can use this one....if ya want 2!?!?!? :::
Rickz_ls_lowered.jpg

Hope ya like. PEACE! -JJ:cool:

the pik was too big. also, i liked the slammed pik of it. i'll try to figure it out tho. thanks again JJ

Ok Rick! I will make u the slammed one! and a little smaller too! But if u want a hint 2 post them BIGGER, post it from Photobucket using the code provided! ANd yeah when is the next meet?!? July what??? Dubbed we can cruise down there, wherever & whenever it is, together yo! Walnut west co yo! But yeah anyways.... I will try 2 have that pic up by 2mrw!
PEACE!

how bout a meet sometime early in july.? a friday 4th 11th or 18th? or a Saturday 5th 12th or 19th? People post your availability. near the west covina mall or something..

FOR SURE!!! Top level of the parking lot will be perfect!!!! Ots always empty way in the back rows! We can soooo park there! Great IDEA!!! I gotta see when in July we are going outta town...My parents want all of us 2 go on our famil vacation we never had! lol. Should be koo. I know its sumtimes in July though... although I did hear from my older bro, It might get pushed 2 august! So I am down no matter wat though!

Aight...found this kinda cool font....Hope U like it Rick. If not....EH! :p LoL
j/k foo! juss lemme know. Aight here ya go yo!
Ricks_banners_LS.jpg

:D Hurr it iz nucca!!!
(Oh yeah, Use the codes on your signature! it will work!)
-peace

u KNOW WAT...TRY THIS ONE....ITS A LIL SMALLER.....MIGHT LOOK THE SAME CUZ PHOTOBUCKET REFORMATS SIZES AUTOMATICALY...BUT EH.....IT IS SMALLER! TRUST!
Ricks_banners_LS_WEB.jpg

Members online

Back