Pics & 1 Video! SoCal Meet! Check it out!!!

Kleen, you should get a sticky for photo shop requests!

haha! Well tell a moderator....and we'll see watsup! Ur down 2 vouch?!? I am down 2 do it! :D
haha

I'm down. Start a Photchop request thread and ask for it to be stickied afterwords.

haha....I juss might! I will do it Friday.....cuz 2nite....I leave 4 VEGAS!!! :D
YES! haha. Cant wait.... Cha'Ching!!!!! WIn sum doe so I can drop my car! :p hehe

good luck in Vegas. what do you play? there's nothing like playing craps or no limit poker there. black jack is also good i guess. gambling in general. i'm heading down there July 7-10. i'm staying at Tahiti Village resort.

Kleen just let me kno when your available. and anyone else that wants to show up. list ur availability dates.

Mike, I feel your pain bro.....

I haven't seen my Ls in over a month:( But I'm lovin my 08' FX2 5.4 Screw!!!
I just put an AFE stage 2 intake on with lowering shackles and flowmaster exhaust, and Roush Grille....and fixin to get some 22's neways not to jack the thread but just showing some love to my LS'ers

00ls5spd. what size tires u gonna go with. cuz i plan on gettin 22''s and im still debating whether i wanna spend the extra 400 bucks for 235 instead of 245/30/22 whut size are u going to go with!?

he's not talking about 22's on an LS, Dubbed. He's talking about his new Ford truck.

he's not talking about 22's on an LS, Dubbed. He's talking about his new Ford truck.

Get em!!!! Pektel....lol:D

Oh yeah 22's on an LS not my thing....they are toooo big! take away from the smoothness of the LS. I'd stay with the 20's because you will have major rubbing issues with the 22's or you will have a 22x8 which will look like a wagon wheel. I had 20x10 staggered wheels and had to trim the inner fender wheel on the rear wheels.

d*mn came at me pektel. haha its all good. but ive seen several ones and they just apeeal to me. but everyone is entitled to their own opinion..
but i was thinking color matched. what do u think.. set aside the size. what do u guys think bout color matched rims with chrome lip?

I've always been a fan of color matched wheels... There's a white one around the forums with white wheels. Looks very sharp to me.

Mine aren't color matched but damn close.

IMO it looks nice and you got a silver car like mine!
The chrome lip I am sure is a rarity these days as they are almost all polished but still look good if not better in my eyes.

The lips on mine aren't polished or chrome but they are the same color and to be honest it really, really looks good. Kinda reduces noise and keeps the flow, maybe its me but hey to each his own.

EDIT: Almost all polished when dealing with a painted face.

Mike, I feel your pain bro.....

I haven't seen my Ls in over a month:( But I'm lovin my 08' FX2 5.4 Screw!!!
I just put an AFE stage 2 intake on with lowering shackles and flowmaster exhaust, and Roush Grille....and fixin to get some 22's neways not to jack the thread but just showing some love to my LS'ers

NICE!! I gotta 04 f150 supercrew lariat lifted 6 inches on 37''s with a whole bunch of other stuff done to it. Dont wanna thread jack so i will shut up..

We should post some pics of our post LS rides....:p

Mike I wanna see, I think this thread has gone way off anyway...lol!

BTW, Kleen I still love the Sig you made for me but I had to try my own thing out.

Good looking on getting me into something new.

d*mn came at me pektel. haha its all good. but ive seen several ones and they just apeeal to me. but everyone is entitled to their own opinion..
but i was thinking color matched. what do u think.. set aside the size. what do u guys think bout color matched rims with chrome lip?

Here's some color matched wheels on LS's:

white ls.jpg

whitels2.jpg

white.jpg

Pektel, do you know if the first white LS has 3 piece?

I recall a recent member having some pretty nice color matched wheels.

The first and third might be different cars Im not sure.

You are welcome Dubbed!

1st and 2nd pics are of member bdirt 's LS. The third is a member by the name of wakafbaby.

Its cool, you never know if the person changed wheels and added or got rid of the emblem. The rest of the two cars look exact.

Geez! where'd this post go too?!?! haha! Its all over the place! If any body needs PS'n for rims lemme know!!
Peace!

PS...
VEGAS WAS DA SHIZZNIT!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Members online

Back