Pearl White 2006 Lincoln LS V8 (Pictures)

RodLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody. Ive been on here for a while but haven't posted pictures of my LS. I bought it about 4 months ago with 80,000 miles and now it has 92,000. It has every option that i know of except for parking aid and rear heated seats.

I washed my car and decided to take some pictures. They didn't turn out that good but good enough for me.

Current mods:
Magnaflow mufflers
4" tips
KKM intake

Future mods:
25% tint
Resonator delete
2.5" piping and X pipe
Truck lip spoiler

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0118-1.jpg

Niiiiice, nice, nice! So nice no one asked about tint lol. Beautiful LS.

Nice looking LS. Really like the color.:cool:

Clean car.
You can always have the licese plate holder painted body color.

Very nice and clean!

Are you sure thats the pearl white color? What color code is it? There are 2 white colors for 06, a ceramic white pearl tri-coat and a performance white clear coat. Yours looks a little more white than pearl,thats why I ask.

Very nice and clean!

Are you sure thats the pearl white color? What color code is it? There are 2 white colors for 06, a ceramic white pearl tri-coat and a performance white clear coat. Yours looks a little more white than pearl,thats why I ask.

Thanks. I checked the code and it said F6 which is a Ceramic White Pearlescent CC Tri-Coat. In the sunlight it changes colors and sparkles. Looks really cool.

Thats mine too. Yeah it's real nice in the sun. It has little green specs in the sun, it's real nice.

this the reason why i hate coming to this website :mad: seems like everybody ride is way better looking than mine..i would dump my girl for that car :shifty:

this the reason why i hate coming to this website :mad: seems like everybody ride is way better looking than mine..i would dump my girl for that car :shifty:

It should be inspiration, your ls has the potential to look as good as that with the right work done to it.

Alax is right. Just look what he did to his LS. Very impressive transformation.

Members online

No members online now.
Back