Pearl White 2006 Lincoln LS V8 (Pictures)

We have the same exact vehicle, except mine is black and has every option available.

We have the same exact vehicle, except mine is black and has every option available.

Nice, i tried finding one with all the options but couldn't. The closest i could get was an 03 with all the options but the 06 looks so much nicer.

Agreed.

My choices at the end were an 03 V6 sport with black leather and not many options or this black 06 V8 with all options. Only thing i had to sacrifice was the non-black interior.

Oh and the front bumper had some slight damage and road wear (which is being painted at the body shop right now). I managed to get the vehicle $3500 under book value so i think i did good.

And whats funny is just a week before some dealer was trying to push a black 2005 down my throat. we almost made a deal and agreed that they would hold it for me till the morning. Then when i called the next day they had apparenetly sold it that night to a police officer.

And the asking price was higher than my 06 i ended up getting...lol.

Next time turn the Advancetrac off. It kicks in at about 6 seconds in (~50mph). That will definitely hurt your time.

I hate white cars, but the LS is one of those exceptions. It looks so sporty in white, I love it. Your exhaust tips make it look even better.

Next time turn the Advancetrac off. It kicks in at about 6 seconds in (~50mph). That will definitely hurt your time.

We made this video almost a year ago so I don't remember exactly what happened but I know we did many runs trying out different things. Some manual shifting, some automatic and I think some with Advancetrac off and on. This was the fastest one.

Watched that video a few times, nice run, great sound.

Not true. We made 3 runs with it on and 3 with it off, and this video was the fastest run. This run was 0-60 in 6.02 seconds.

I hate white cars, but the LS is one of those exceptions. It looks so sporty in white, I love it. Your exhaust tips make it look even better.
I hate white cars, but PEARL white, it's one of the best colors. This LS is pearl white, and that's probably why you like it.

Very nice and clean!

Are you sure thats the pearl white color? What color code is it? There are 2 white colors for 06, a ceramic white pearl tri-coat and a performance white clear coat. Yours looks a little more white than pearl,thats why I ask.

Are you sure there are 2 whites one pearl and one not?? I researched it and only see the ceramic white pearl. Which is the bright white pearl and then there is the cashmere tri coat which is the creamy pearl. And then light French silk which in my opinion is tan. And that's it for whites. I don't see a basic bright white that's not a pearl coat.

http://www.cars.com/lincoln/ls/2006/colors/

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2006-lincoln-ls-10.htm

Are you sure there are 2 whites one pearl and one not?? I researched it and only see the ceramic white pearl. Which is the bright white pearl and then there is the cashmere tri coat which is the creamy pearl. And then light French silk which in my opinion is tan. And that's it for whites. I don't see a basic bright white that's not a pearl coat.

http://www.cars.com/lincoln/ls/2006/colors/

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2006-lincoln-ls-10.htm
I believe it is the Ceramic White Pearlescent CC Tri-Coat.

My ceramic white pearl is F6, the performance white clear coat is WT, off of paintscratch. Rod, can you check the paint code found on the driver's side door. Its either going to have an F6 or WT

I just don't see any plain old WT paint colored 06's. And I can't find any evidence that they offered it that year. No big deal.

Maybe it's the lighting or his camera but his ls looks more white than mine. Mine looks more like the cadillac escalade white pearl as apposed his closer the the lexus white pearl, but again maybe its the camera or maybe my paint has "faded" with the sun.

Check out paintscratch.com under 06 ls. I have noticed the white 06's look more white than mine, mine being more creamy or an off white

I think the lighting made it look white or maybe it was the cheap camera. If you look at the picture I entered for the calendar it was took with a DSLR and looks more like the F6 paint.

Calendar.jpg

I think the lighting made it look white or maybe it was the cheap camera. If you look at the picture I entered for the calendar it was took with a DSLR and looks more like the F6 paint.

Calendar.jpg
Too bad that barn door was just replaced. :eek:

Members online

Back