Pearl got new shoes!!!

AUTOBOT46

LVC Member
Reaction score
P9040170.jpg

P9040170.jpg

nice car but the wheels gotta go! 18's are the biggest wheel I would put on a mark....but to each their own;)

way too blingy, wheels like that dont look good on a mark in my opinion, on a 78 caprice with a lift kit maybe!!

......you keep the reciept? :) as long as you like them, thats all that kinda matters.

nice car but the wheels gotta go! 18's are the biggest wheel I would put on a mark....but to each their own;)

From a performance stand point I would not go any higher then 18's. But like you said to each their own.

kinda reminds me of south st. pete, anyone know what i am talking about?

I think I saw wheels like that on a car in South Phoenix or was it Guadalupe. Im guessing that South St. Pete would be the same demographics as those two areas.

I kinda like the wheels. Also not my style but I'm sure they look better than what he had on there. They are a bit bigger than I would get but if you like them, that's what's important. Put some tint on those windows and I think you'll have a damn good looking car. Lets see a front angle shot of it.

lets not. lol hey posting pictures is open for opinions, so if they dont like pos and neg comments they dont need to post pics. gotta be able to take good and bad from everyone right!

way too blingy, wheels like that dont look good on a mark in my opinion, on a 78 caprice with a lift kit maybe!!
People are like fish. Attracted to shiny things. :lol:

I'm not diggin' those wheels. But if the OP likes 'em, more power to him. The size isn't the issue with me, it's the design. I don't like the way they look. But that's just me.

if you cant say anything nice don't say nothing at all is what mother says
so all I will say is at least you wash your car
and cause my mom is not on here I hate the wheels
a nice looking mark like that doesn't deserve such treatment

Wow! Tough crowd! Its your opinions. I'm cool with it. Its hard to be unique with these cars but when you do, you get mixed results. I'm fixin' this car up to criuse in not to race. I have a 11sec. Mustang for that. Thanks for the comments.

i kinda like the wheels. Also not my style but i'm sure they look better than what he had on there. They are a bit bigger than i would get but if you like them, that's what's important. Put some tint on those windows and i think you'll have a damn good looking car. Lets see a front angle shot of it.

thanks!

Members online

No members online now.
Back