Parts!!!!!

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
IMG_20111116_192108.jpg

IMG_20111116_192123.jpg

if you are selling, how much for the corner lenses and driver door panel?

she is selling some stuff, we need to figure out what we need then will sell excess, any requests? im going tomorrow to pull more stuff.

That trim cover that snaps in above the steering column and always breaks. In black.
Two rear ashtrays that don't have busted clip tabs.

:D

That trim cover that snaps in above the steering column and always breaks. In black.

It's not a "snap in" piece, there's screws holding it in, gotta drop the column to get them out, that's why theyre usually broken, people pull on them without knowing

It's not a "snap in" piece, there's screws holding it in, gotta drop the column to get them out, that's why theyre usually broken, people pull on them without knowing
Sapp is right, dillrods try to get behind the dash by popping it off... only succeeding in breaking the collar... and yup hers were broke.

What color did you want the rear ashtray covers? I think I may have them in gray, camel and black not sure if I have both in all three so let me know what color, and which one you want or both.

I love it!! We have a new stripper in town!!
I'm teachin him the "poles" lolol

I want this.
your pointn to the rear drivers side - that is all one piece pepps - I can get you the entire assembly - but due to crappy construction, the plastic is cracked right at the trunk lock cover - still perfectly usable the crack is not seen. just let me know. I won't mail it - too delicate, but will bring it to the beach party for you.

I want these! :D
lolol too cute huh! baby girl was styln!!! lol had to put them in there - odd things you find in a Mark!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back