Parts!!!!!

Do you have a grille and the chrome strip above it?
- LOLOLOLOLOL grill! uhhhh no.... lol - her eyebrows - sorry they are already on Sthil - if you want you can have Sthil's - there is one gash (with some TLC I think it can be pushed out)in the one I took offa her - if you want it it is yours. I can bring it to Beach Party (free) or you pay for snh .I can send you cellie pics - txt me if you want it

Oh Hottie - I am sorry - I thought i replied to your inquiry also- Pick n Pull charged me 14.99 - that n snh and it's yours.- if your going to the beach party. I will bring it there and you can have it for 14.99. I stripped it cause I thought it would replace Sthils (my 95 LSCs) broken one, but she's a double den - so it aint happenin - bumer for Sthil :( Just let me know.

Oh - wait - your located right here too- so lets hook up you bring 14.99 and radio is yours. ;)

Oh Hottie - I am sorry - I thought i replied to your inquiry also- Pick n Pull charged me 14.99 - that n snh and it's yours.- if your going to the beach party. I will bring it there and you can have it for 14.99. I stripped it cause I thought it would replace Sthils (my 95 LSCs) broken one, but she's a double den - so it aint happenin - bumer for Sthil :( Just let me know.

Oh - wait - your located right here too- so lets hook up you bring 14.99 and radio is yours. ;)

LOL Here must be a big place. Just wanted to know what year thats out of and did it have the 10 cd changer in the trunk? I just want a stock radio nothing fancy and this would fit the bill.

I am fairly sure all the marks were "set up" for the cd changer if the purchaser bought it, it was a plug and play install by the dealership. (I am sure I will be corrected if I am in error, but that is the experience I have had). The donor is a 93 and there was no changer in the trunk. I took a changer out of a 93 and put it in my other 95 - no problems. Thats about all I know hottie.

I am fairly sure all the marks were "set up" for the cd changer if the purchaser bought it, it was a plug and play install by the dealership. (I am sure I will be corrected if I am in error, but that is the experience I have had). The donor is a 93. I took a changer out of a 93 and put it in my other 95 - no problems. Thats about all I know hottie.

I noticed on Car-parts they listed radios 93-94 only 95 came up different thats why I asked. Mine is a 93 so looks good. Do you have paypal? I can get you payment any way you want. Just let me know. Thanks Frank

sorry - didn't spell that out in my reply about my 95's - thanks chris ;).

Check your pm's mark

Smooches

Members online

No members online now.
Back