Parting out 2 97/98 mark VIII

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting a red 98 grey interior and a dark green 97 tan interior. Front seats and drive trains sold outa both. I have two sets of wheels one sets chrome 17 inch bad tires the other are 4 very nice aluminum wheels with nearly new tires. no headlights in either car. I can send pics to your phone. I will ship in the US as soon as funds clear.

1 post? Most of the members here will have a hard time sending money to someone who just joined to sell parts.

1 post? Most of the members here will have a hard time sending money to someone who just joined to sell parts.

+1

Do you even drive these cars, or do you operate a junkyard? If you had read anything before your hurried post, you would see we have a for sale section on this forum.

I'll vouch for him I told him to come here and post the cars. I got the neon and a clockspring from him. The wheels are octistars and in great shape they need a cleaning but from what I could tell there was no pitting. The others are snowflakes. They looked real clean from a distance I did not go look at that car. But he is liget and has good prices. If needed I can go and look at any parts for anyone to make sure it is working and in good condition.

Last edited:
Octis and Snowflakes and they are 17"? Sounds legit. Guess the "for sale" section is closed.

I'm heading out there tomorrow I'll take some pics. He knows nothing about marks he just buys them for the motor and parts the rest.

I need the temperature sensor that goes into the intake tube.

Off to the ----------> FOR SALE <------------ Section.

Damned noobs.

Good luck selling here with one post.

Parting a red 98 grey interior and a dark green 97 tan interior. Front seats and drive trains sold outa both. I have two sets of wheels one sets chrome 17 inch bad tires the other are 4 very nice aluminum wheels with nearly new tires. no headlights in either car. I can send pics to your phone. I will ship in the US as soon as funds clear.

how about the window switches and lock covers that fall off all the mk8s... Let me know if yours are INTACT and you want to sell. ericderoche@procompsolutions.net

looking for 97 abs module, the 98 abs module is different but would like both if price is right and they are in good condition, abs sensors on car too ,price for each plus shipping to 51012 please thanks
tried pming you but your box is full

How about the radiator fans shipped to 92869? How do you like payment, paypal?

I need the tan ash tray cover door

Do you have the tan ash tray cover door?.
This is my 2nd post...:)

is the red one cordovan or toreador? if its T red what kind of shape are the headlights in? and the drivers side door handle?

Your PM's are full. Still interested in the air-intake temperature sensor on the intake tube.

Price shipped to 77036?

Ashtray door/lid for a 97' Mark VIII LSC

Hello, I'm looking for the Tan ashtray door/lid for a 97' Mark VIII LSC.

Thanks...

Moss the it is t red the handle is in good shape. I was out there last nite to pick up the neon from the red car. The interior of the green car is perfect the seats are gone from both cars. As for any engine parts they are going in different cars. The headlights were smashed in the wrecks that totaled the cars.Here is what I've got Pic wise.

14eed3f3.gif

c8471000.gif

5662d65f.gif

b35181bc.gif

af664b71.gif

207a6ba5.gif

c328d675.gif

06972d80.gif

1ec502ea.gif

Last edited:
Nice pictures, is the seller ever coming back to respond to PM and posts?

He said he would. I can email you his number pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back