Parting car out. A lot for sale (turbo, bodykit, more...)

turbo offer

If you dont mind me asking what strategy is your ECM? Just wondering if the tune would work on my 03 ECM or if i would have to get it retuned.

I will post an offer once the above question is answered.:)

thanks
michael

If It fit My LS6 I would give ya 8000 Pesos For it! To Bad though! Your Loss! :p
LoL..... Good luck on selling that....I wish U would'a went to that SoCal meet so I coulda saw it B4 the....u know........ wiiiiizzzz shhhhhhh wiiiiiiiiiizzzzz shhhhhhh.... PoP...........Thing!!!!!!!!!My Bad! lol..... But Seriously, I hope some one with a LS8 can take advantage of ur kit! Its freakin sweet! I miss the turbo days!!!!!!!!! Well, I never owned one, But drivin my bro's car, and 3 of my friends still have turbo, So I can still rock it when I want. Juss trade cars for a night! lol.............Ok off subject! Good Luck!...........
NOW SOMEONE BUY HIS DAYM KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-JJ :cool:

Ya, its a really fun car. and handles amazingly. I gotta get rid of the turbo. Need some cash to pay off some stuff.

throw the rear mount turbo on it!

those 24v DOHC V6's rock... i have seen acouple on nitrous and they really move!

made by Yamaha

If you dont mind me asking what strategy is your ECM? Just wondering if the tune would work on my 03 ECM or if i would have to get it retuned.

I will post an offer once the above question is answered.:)

thanks
michael

Damn near all the settings in his 03 turbotune will work in your 03 also. You may or may not have a different PCM box code even though you have the same model year. Even then you can have a local SCT tuner take Cam's tune, save all values, and then load those values into your tune. While the tuning will be very close I do suggest that you have your local tuner verify that your AFR's and spark is doing what it is supposed to if you do pick Cam's turbo system up. This is a good measure whenever doing FI.

I didn't want to steal any of Cam's thunder but figured I could help with a little knowledge here. ;)

That is good to know since you are my tuner. So if i do pick this up you will recieve a call from me once it is deleverd. I still havent posted him an offer but i will do soon.

thanks for the info.

That is good to know since you are my tuner. So if i do pick this up you will recieve a call from me once it is deleverd. I still havent posted him an offer but i will do soon.

thanks for the info.

Hehehe. I know I am your tuner for your N/A stuff but for turbo I suggest that you have someone local to you verify that everything is kosher if you use Cam's tune. Remote tuning for N/A and more mild mods is totally fine and safe. Remote tuning for FI is less doable because it is best if the tuner is actually there with the vehicle in person. It is a precautionary measure that needs to be taken with FI that you normally do not have to do with a regular mild mod N/A car. Chances are likely that you will be able to cross Cam's tune over to your vehicle and be mostly good to go, but it is still best to double check it in person.

Members online

Back