Parting car out. A lot for sale (turbo, bodykit, more...)

I'll give ya $49.95, but only if you'll take a photocopy of a post-dated third-party out-of-state check drawn on a third-world country bank signed in crayon. And you have to pay shipping.
:D
Sorry, man, I would, but I don't have the disposable income right now, plus I'm still under warranty. Best of luck selling it, though!

Well Cam, I see that things are starting to go in your favor.

Do we here $1600?

I'll be getting some money at the end of this month, I'll give you a serious offer no later than 2 November... If you still have it then. As much as I've been waiting for the SC, your setup should seriously go right into my car, being the're about as close to the same as you can get. Plus you have it tuned for Gen2 whereas the SC would be a lil different than it is on Quik's.

I have a question though, did you still have 2 exaust pipes running out and one of them was just for looks, or did you have to remove it to make room for the turbo back there?

I'll be getting some money at the end of this month, I'll give you a serious offer no later than 2 November... If you still have it then. As much as I've been waiting for the SC, your setup should seriously go right into my car, being the're about as close to the same as you can get. Plus you have it tuned for Gen2 whereas the SC would be a lil different than it is on Quik's.

I have a question though, did you still have 2 exaust pipes running out and one of them was just for looks, or did you have to remove it to make room for the turbo back there?

Well the waste-gate was put to the opposite tailpipe the turbo was at. So, it is functional. PM sent.

Hey Silver,

Why not send Cam a deposit, that would that would guarante the turbo for you.

Hey Silver,

Why not send Cam a deposit, that would that would guarante the turbo for you.

Because I don't trust the military pay system. I want to know the money is there before I go for it. I can imagine my luck, I give cam a deposit and then money is late showing up. It was ontime last year, so I'm gonna hope for the best but still...

Plus, getting my wife to agree wasn't easy, she's not going to let me touch the sav. acct for it though.

Anyway.. how many more days lol

wiiiiizzzz shhhhhhh wiiiiiiiiiizzzzz shhhhhhh.... These are the sounds that could be coming from your car!!! :):):)

Members online

Back