Parting car out. A lot for sale (turbo, bodykit, more...)

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Alright everyone, the time has come. I am getting rid of all my stuff. I will give a brief description of each thing. If you need more info I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Lincoln LS Turbo setup - This would come with EVERYTHING you need. Top to bottom. All of the exhaust, intercooler, piping, MAFia, fuel pump, injectors, and even the dyno tune. I used only the highest quality parts and have put TONs of hours into this. There is no one who makes a COMPLETE kit like this. I also have the dyno charts showing everything. This is totally the complete works. I have ALL of the receipts for everything that totals around $6000.00. PM if interested and we can talk about a price..

Painted MClaren Grill - Silver birch, perfect condition. $100 plus shipping.

2327429273_1316a6b01c.jpg

Painted rear surround - Sliver birch, perfect condition. 75 plus trade for your stock one.

2328279066_e7910e7c06.jpg

Body kit - I have come to the conclusion that this is a rare body kit which isnt seen often at ALL. Looks similar to the wing west kit but I actually like mine better. There are subtle differences. $600.00 plus shipping.

2328273294_bab37af745.jpg

2328277922_5afd99c015.jpg

Lastly,

OZ rally Ultraleggara wheels. - 18x8. 245-50/17. I have spent ALOT of time getting these wheels on my car. These wheels are basically custom fit to the car. The bolt pattern was custom drilled for 108. Backspacing was shaved to fit the car. Also come with nitto INVO tires with 95 percent tread left. The wheels and tires are in PERFECT condition. The best part about them is that the wheels only weigh 15lbs each. You will not find a lighter wheel for the LS. I am asking $1000.00 for them plus your stock wheels and tires. I dont care what shape your wheels and tires are. (my car is going right to the dealer and off to auction).

2327432275_684e6e8983_b.jpg

2328255944_aa47866427.jpg

2327421535_297cf3db78.jpg

... I know all of this is brief but I just wanted to get it all out there. PM me if interested in ANYTHING. We can talk.

OZ rally Ultraleggara wheels. - 18x8. 245-50/17. I have spent ALOT of time getting these wheels on my car. These wheels are basically custom fit to the car. .

Well they must be custom, 18" rim with a 17" tire, dayum you are good. i was looking to get some 20's but only wanted to pay the price for 19" tires, can you help.........:shifty:

Just the grille will work. The rear surround is different on the 2003-2006 cars.

Sorry to see ya gettin' rid of the car, dude. Good luck.

hey what about your lowering springs.... willing to trade stocks plus some cash PM ME!!!

will do the work if needed!

Just the grille will work. The rear surround is different on the 2003-2006 cars.

Sorry to see ya gettin' rid of the car, dude. Good luck.

Thanks man. It was fun while it lasted! Hey, also, your exhaust is going out today. Ill get the tracking number as soon as i get it.

Cam - sorry to see your car going. I have 2 questions about that body kit:

1- Do you know how much it would have to be modified to fit a 1st Gen? Just the rear valance probably?

2- Any idea how much shipping would be to 06340?

thanks
Dave

Those wheels would look awesome on my car. Why does all this have to happen when I'm suddenly broke?

Cam - sorry to see your car going. I have 2 questions about that body kit:

1- Do you know how much it would have to be modified to fit a 1st Gen? Just the rear valance probably?

2- Any idea how much shipping would be to 06340?

thanks
Dave

PM sent

Members online

Back