Package from NoLimit95

jj_john_johnny

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago my Mark got into a small fender bender and I wanted to fix it myself without going to a body shop. I'd tried to locate a fender in my area (Ontario, Canada) but none of the scrap yards carried Mark VIII parts on the rack and nobody local on the forum knew where I could pick one up. So I figured I'd post a WTB ad here, and pay the ridiculous costs of having a fender shipped to Canada.

Luckily Terry PM'd me and said he had an excellent condition black '93 fender sitting around. It really was in excellent condition, and he proved it by taking 100 pictures of it from every conceivable angle, lol

So it was set. I had to have that fender. But the only obstacle was having it shipped from Alabama to Canada without so much as a scratch. Anyone who has had packages shipped long distances knows that this is no small feat, so this was a huge concern for me. But Terry assured me that it would arrive at my door completely unscathed.

When I opened my door a few days later, this HUGE box arrived:

105_2675.jpg

105_2676.jpg

105_2677.jpg

105_2680.jpg

105_2681.jpg

105_2682.jpg

Terry I just wanted to say thanks for everything, and that damn box took me a half hour to unpack lol! But as you can see there was not a damn scratch on the thing, and being able to put that clean fender on the car really made my day

Damn Terry, when you told me that you sent that to Canada, I had no idea that you boxed it too. Boy, I am suprised no-one reported that box as a possible hazardous cargo and had bomb squad show up to figure what the hell it was.

Way to go Terry, well done and helped a brother in need. Now go back to box wrapping school will you. :D

Damn Terry, when you told me that you sent that to Canada, I had no idea that you boxed it too. Boy, I am suprised no-one reported that box as a possible hazardous cargo and had bomb squad show up to figure what the hell it was.

Way to go Terry, well done and helped a brother in need. Now go back to box wrapping school will you. :D

I had to box it to get it there because the cost of freight shipping it on a pallet was crazy and I personally didn't want to chance it. I knew I could box it and get it to him without it getting beat to death.

When I took the truck to the UPS store and carried it in across the parking lot, it looked like I was walking with a mobile home but the box and fender together really wasn't heavy. There was a window cleaner at the store and he held the door open for me so I could get in with it and 3 workers had to come out from behind the counter to get measurements lol. It was right around 6ft. long 3 or 4ft. high and over a ft. thick. Main thing is that it got to him safe. Looks good on the car. :)

That sign is pointing right at your username Jaime.

very cool. my bro drives a grey 92 5 speed.
was the 95 originally a 5 speed or was it converted? cuz most of those newer ones were automatics.

Nice. I love the Mark but nothing beats rowing your own gears

According to the VIN its always been a 5spd. And yea most of them were all autos after '93

Thats a funny poster.

Now who here saw dat leprechaun say 'YEAH'?!! love your avatar bro

Members online

Back