Own a dog? What kind? (BIG pics inside)

isaiah3g

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have 3 Pit's For the people that are scared of them and don't know what they are I tell them American Staffordshire Terriers :p
The first is Daisy Mae,which is mine...The next is Penny Anne,(parents) The next is Tink(grandparents) He's only on a chain for a short while,do his business and such.We don't keep our dogs outside on a chain alot at all. The last picture is during Gustav,we had an extra one to keep for the family. Hes name is Missfit. Penny is the mom to all of them,Lincoln was the dad,sadly we had to put him down,He was BEAUTIFUL! I don't have any pictures of him either :(
POst pics of your dog,just for the fun of it.

Daisy! LvC.JPG

Dog 4 LvC.JPG

Penny LvC.JPG

Penny & Daisy LvC.JPG

Tink LvC.JPG

Dogs LvC.JPG

Nice dogs! I bet they keep ya busy! Lol.

We've got a Shetland Sheepdog. (often refered to as 'Shelties')

Edit for extra info: His name is Sam and he'll be 2 in April.

tod3.jpg

LASSIE!!! I've always liked them dogs. She's pretty..or He's pretty lol
Yes keep us bust indeed

isaiah3g i love your dogs man i want a pit but cant cause im in school right now

this is my guy.
his name is Trigger and he is a Lab Husky cross.
these where taken when he was about 8 months old. he is now a year and 3 months and 100 lbs of slobery hyper love
HPIM0122.jpg

HPIM0131.jpg

lol slober...He looks like a fun one!! And really cool lookin too.

Z...I know how ya feel,I'm at college now 4 hours from home,and i'm missin my dogs. I got to go back this friday tho,so i'll be able to see them :)

it sucks being away from them

your bulls are good looking dogs. a guy i work with has a lab Bull cross and she is a doll. such a sweet dog.

Trigger was the only one in his littler with the Brindel and white coloring. all the others were either the husky black and white or the lab blonde. he is actually kinda funny looking from some angles because he has the Lab head (small) and the husky body (big) espesially now that his winter coat is comming in

Heres Moose

German Sheperd/Great Pyrenees

11mos and 80lbs

Doesn't really look that big in the pictures though.

Moose1.jpg

Moose2.jpg

Moose3.jpg

Moose4.jpg

My kitty cat can beat up your dogs.

This is what I'm getting at the end of the year. Breeder's already been paid, and my exotic pet license is in the works.

It's a siberian lynx. The one pictured below is Misha, and for example purposes only.

misha.jpg

Nope. I'm pretty sure Rose don't do big kitties.

Oh, Im looking to get a Bull Dog and a Servile after we move this spring.

Sooo, no I myself don't own a dog yet but I have had Huskies and a German Shepard/Rot mix in the past.

We hear Bulldogs are a perfect match with kids next to Pyrenees and I dont have the cash to take care of one of those monsters.

Would like a Dogo Argentino but they are expensive and not the most compatible of dogs as far as other people and pets go.

TalaAckonCahuak1.jpg

:lol: Well that sucks,... I bet it was a good one.

i dont have pics but the last pets i had were chinese shar pei named Lucia she was my wife's but when my daughter was born she was so allergic to the dog we had to give her to a friend, the last cat we had was rediculous money, she was a bengal cat. she was 50% bengal tiger and 50% domestic house cat, very large cat, very tall and a huge long tail. she looked similar to this...
asheracat5_2.jpg

she was twice the size of the average house cat and could jump like a kangaroo!!! we bought her from a specialty breeder in new york and we wont even talk about the price, i still get mad at my wife whenever it comes up!!

Bengals are awesome cats! Had one of those growing up, my mom was a cat lover and my Aunt worked for some cat society that placed homes for feral kittens. Amongst all this we had a woman contact us via my aunt that gave us the Bengal.

Sorry for going off topic.

wow! that is one awesome looking cat! I wouldn't mind having one of those! Looks reall awesome

I was into pit bull rescue about 5 years ago..We would take 1 or 2 pups to acclimate them to families. And then put them up for adoption. VERY,VERY hard to let them go. Every time, We would cry like babies. Needless to say, Thats why we stopped. Now we have two shih tzus :)shifty: pit bull snacks LOL LOL:eek: )

100_0703.jpg

100_0704.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0740.jpg

100_0743.jpg

Ha, my sister in law has one of those! All we have right now since the kids were born and all is a few of my Reptiles some of my Fish and our loved Ferret. We went to visit her for a few days and her husband was crying about the smaller breeds of dogs being bred to kill small animals like ferrets'. I laughed my ass of since we had to take him with us for the long stay and when we got there,... lets just say that dog wont be hunting any rats or squirrels anytime in its future;)

After a few ass kickings they got along well:D .

Cool little dogs you got there, those ones look tough:) !

Here's lady. Only thing the vets can confirm is pitbull and chinese sharpei (see her feet) I just call her a mutt.

My girlfriend jokes that I love the dog more than I do her.....and shes right!

DSC00033.JPG

100_3239.JPG

Picture 130.jpg

Baron guarding the R/T.
This was taken two years ago.
I had too put him down shortly after this picture was taken
He developed cancer rather quickly.

baron1is8.jpg

Below is Elsa.
I adopted her from the shelter after I lost Baron.
As you can see, she likes the sandbox, and especially digging in it.
This is where she spends most of her day.
mvc045scz3.jpg

Bob.

Sorry to hear about Baron. Its sad that things like that have to happen.
She sure looks like shes havin fun! My parents hate it when our dogs dig holes through the earth! They tend to bring back little Chinese guys. lol

Members online

Back