Own a dog? What kind? (BIG pics inside)

Heres my boy Blue (You're my boy Blue).

8 months old... 87 lbs Bloodhound.

Sorry about the picture quality... I will get better ones later.

Birds in the Yard 116.jpg

Birds in the Yard 121.jpg

my rednose pit, chyenne, 4 year old and rescued from fighting (she was actually a bait dog)

mar08010.gif

mar08003.gif

fighters take the more submissive dogs (the ones that have lil or no chance of biting), and basically sic the dog that is being trained onto her..

think of it as a punching bag....

as you can see in the pics, she is pretty scared up in the face, on her ears, her hind legs, and the corner of one eye was torn enough that is won't open all the way.

Here is Buffy the old dog. Got her when she was 6 weeks old, 12 1/2 years old now. Golden retreiver.

dog.jpg

until January, had two short-haired brown dachshunds. In January, the older one, Tiber, had to be put to sleep. She was 14 years old; had been with me for half my life! Now I just have the one dachshund; Hedi.

these are my two babies daisey and Ike. Daisey is the black and white one. She is such a sweety that first pic is when i got her a couple years ago, she was such a terror. now a great dog loves to cuddle. Ike is the other I got him 8 months ago he's a hand full too but i gota love him. When i rescued him he had mange and weighed thirty pounds now he's about eighty. I have one other small buddy named brutis but can't find a pic.

pic001.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

Bob,

I read about Baron before. A very sad story indeed. But you did the right thing, he died at home. I have had 2 German Sheperds before, they also died at home, both at age 10 and 11 respectively, and both because of HD.

At this moment I have my 3rd G Sheperd, Ulco. He follows me everywhere.

DSC00782.jpg

DSC02814.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

DSC02836.jpg

DSC02854.jpg

I am very sorry to hear that you lost Elsa also. I hope Ulco will be with us for many years to come, he is 4 years now. We had him as a puppy of 10 weeks.

:)

Don't really have any great shots of her, but heres one from as a puppy and another about 2 years ago
Sierra.gif

DSCF0986.gif

I always get at least one unusual talent with my dogs. My last dog was a chowchow. She trained herself to only crap on pine straw, which was nice since then I didn't have to worry about stepping in it. And she hated bees with a passion, she'd jump 3 feet in the air to catch them, get stung in the mouth and then kill it cause it pissed her off. It was hysterical to watch. I had her from the time I was 8 till I was 26. She lived a long time, and she was a great dog

Now, the Husky I have now, my wife didn't want a dog and I knew the only way I'd get one was if I got something she always wanted, which was a siberian husky. This little number, she has an issue with ants. A BIG issue with ants. Anytime ants move in to her territory, she digs a hole, size depending on the depth of the any bed. I have some 24in craters in my back yard, which makes it hell to mow, but no ants. I guess thats a decent trade off:D

Coffee and Bean both miniatures. Bean (Brown 10lbs) from a breeder, Coffee (Red 7lbs) rescue. Both about a year and a half.

04-24-08_0648.jpg

This is wizzer. Jack Russell terror. Named such due to having to wiz on anything not moving faster than him :eek: and he is fast. Smart little dude. Had to put the harness on him because he can get out of a standard collar.

MVC-637X.jpg

MVC-618X.jpg

These are my two boys the little one belonged to my mom before she passed away two years ago so he's pretty special to me his name is brutis, he's my best friend, real cool dog. and the big one is Ike, i gave 50$ for him to this chick i did'nt know. i could see he was sick and she didnt have any money.he had mange and only weighed thirty pounds when i got him now he's about ninty.

img067[1].JPG

img071[1].JPG

My kitty cat can beat up your dogs.

This is what I'm getting at the end of the year. Breeder's already been paid, and my exotic pet license is in the works.

It's a siberian lynx. The one pictured below is Misha, and for example purposes only.

......so its been a while frog, you got your kitty yet?

Well,it has been a long four months since I had to put Elsa down.
I wanted to catch up on the deck remodel before getting another.
I brought "Bobby" home three weeks ago.
He is 10 months old,and a challange to say the least.
He isd so damed playful he wears me out.
He is pretty big for 10 months.
Like both my past shepherds, he loves to ride.
Already he is starting to know one of his jobs will be to protect the property.
He barks when someone enters the property,and that is good.
I love this big brute, and look forward to many good years ahead.

Bob.

BOBB1.JPG

BOBBY2.JPG

Heres my boy Marlin 2.5 YO boxer 90 lbs. Got him when he was 6 weeks old @ ten pounds. Drove home with him on my lap and would you he pissed on my lap. Couldn't tell at first but I let him sleep till we got home.

Wall paper.jpg

Here is my German Shorthair Pointer....Full name is
Illinois Mark VIII Hunter

15 months old today.....we are together pretty much 24/7.....listens better than most any child.......he is a true athlete.....will do 30mph for the first 1/2 mile in the summer.....can hold 30 for a full mile in the winter.....he does 2 mile runs atleast twice a week, and that doesn't include the side tips into the fields chasing birds.

100_8786.jpg

100_8788.jpg

First photo is of our hell on four legs, Onyx.

Second is of Oscar (grey), and Cali.

I'm not really a cat kinda guy, I prefer Goldens,

This is Quigley (red), and Boomer (blonde).

Mike

100_0591.JPG

100_0590.JPG

100_2244.JPG

100_2256.JPG

These are my two dogs. The big one is Mr.Fonzi, and the little one is Kai. Fonzi is 5 and she is just a pup still.

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back