OMG... This is definitely RARE! (Check out the body kit)

Wow.... I really like the looks of that. I like the house too haha. Says it was a showroom car, and it was bought like that. Was it almost like a Regency conversion that was done on it?

Mink Armrest..ya don't say!...

Now I wanna go find a bunch of Black Bunnies ...cuz bunnies are soft

Some mark viii owners have a very odd sense of style..that's one of the ugliest match up of parts I've seen on a mark..landau top with a body kit and hideous ghetto rims? I don't get it..

Now I want some real cheetah floor mats.

Can you take the top off and will there be normal green paint underneath? Meaning if you bought car and took top off will there be any marks. Pull top.chrome lips and rims have a 24K cream puff.

There will be paint..about underhood quality ...that looks like its had something sitting on it. Rivets that need to be ground off too

I thought those tops where aftermarket/put on. If so they would be just putting them on stock showroom cars. Or are these put on from Ford and they didn't do full paint on roof?

That I agree is the ugliest collection of mismatched parts I have ever seen on any car let alone a Mark!!!!

The horror...

brando_apoc.jpg

There would probably be a whole bunch of glue that you would have to strip off as well..and most cars with landau tops end up having serious rust issues underneath the vinyl covering.

Those roofs have a giant fiberglass hand made form urethaned and screwed to the roof, then they covered the mold in canvas :q:q:q:q. The roof is destroyed the second they put those tops on, not to mention they sliced off the rear window gaskets too for room. Unless you plan on major body work on acre paint I would never look at a mark VIII with that roof if I planned on removing it, just buy one without the fake top it's a lot less stress!!

I`d rather have LIVE Cheetah floor mats. Perhaps they would rip out my throat on the test drive.......

What?! All those amazing, must have (NOT!) options, but no JBL Audio?!

I'm not even crazy about the ground effects, which is probably one of the least ghetto things on it, just because it adds yet another one of those "chrome" strips under the front and rear bumpers that we all love so much (hence LSC trim is so popular).

Looks like something an old retired pimp would have special ordered in '93 to remind him of his old '76 Mark IV supafly pimp wagon he had back in the day.

Oh yeah! Pimpin' ain't easy.

This looks like a black man's car! I wonder if it has Kentucky Fried Chicken Bucket holders on the center console. Got dem rollin vogues on dat thang yo?

I seen a Mark same color as mine w/ that same ugly squared-off roof! Looks like they stole it off of a DeVille!!!!

This looks like a black man's car! I wonder if it has Kentucky Fried Chicken Bucket holders on the center console. Got dem rollin vogues on dat thang yo?

Smh...........you know you f'ed up right?

Members online

Back