ok here are the pics i took.

WEEKLY: CAR SHOW; every Saturday; American 50’s Diner, 1730 U.S. 19 N., Holiday; 6 to 8 p.m.; oldies, music, food; for more information, call Bob Stiles

i might go here tomorrow derrik. this isnt too far for you to come to, right in tampa off dale mabry.

WEEKLY: FRIDAY CRUISE-IN; every Friday from 6 to 9 p.m.; Dairy Queen Grill and Chill across from Citrus Park Mall (off State Road 589, just west of exit 9); open to all antique cars, classic cars, muscle cars, street rods, hot rods and customs; music, door prizes and free ice cream cones to the cruisers; for information, call (813) 468-0277

Citrus is a good 45 minute drive for me.

I'll hit the one on saturday though broken engine mounts and all ;) if you end up being out and about.

saturdays there is a cruise night at the 50's diner near my shop in holiday, but the cold weather has stopped that the last few saturdays, i guess the only way to know is to wait till saturday and drive by lol. what about biff burger in st. pete, they used to be on saturday nights and kickass too, i'd go down there if i can find out for sure.

hey brad, i doubt you will come back and see this but how much for a set of hubcentric rings for my speedstars??? i need them like last week!

Dude...I THINK:confused: I answered your PM with respect to this..haha $25 shipped =)

Brad

Very nice, what products were used?

Ya, that sucks about the paint. Black is the hardest to match too.

I detailed a friends cobra that had pass fender/hood/bumper redone (was in wreck, had some shop just shoot black on it)

He's told me "black is black" He changed his mind when i had the car under heavy halogen lights in his garage.......

Black is absolutely the easiest color to match. You must mean if you don't have a paint code.. and you're trying to match 'black paint' but in all honesty, there is only 1 black, and ford just happened to use it for these lincolns. You're right Jamie, that door's been re-shot, even though it's off a '96.

Black i's the only color you don't ever have to fade. If you paint a single panel, the color will match the rest of the car, everytime.

buffed97013.jpg
Looks like he missed a big blemish in that panel....oh wait that's your reflection! (I kid, I kid!):D Looks awesome, and well worth the money.

Looks awesome, paint looks slick and wet. Now keep it maintained liked that and you'll be great

i am gonna paint the passenger side door in a month or so, just so it matches, because it really doesnt come close!

Members online

No members online now.
Back