ok here are the pics i took.

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i cant take great pics so this is the best i can do until billy sends me his pics. i took these today. some dust is already on the car from outside so you might see some in the pics!
buffed97006.jpg

buffed97008.jpg

buffed97009.jpg

buffed97014.jpg

buffed97013.jpg

buffed97016.jpg

buffed97023.jpg

buffed97017.jpg

buffed97043.jpg

buffed97044.jpg

i got my gauge pod in but only have dummy gauges sitting in it for now.
buffed97040.jpg

well, i am upset about one thing with the body of the car, the pass door has been changed i knew it when i bought it but the color of the door sucks, in the sunlight it looks brown compared to the rest of the car, i didnt take a pic but maybe i should, it looks like ass, in the shade, or at night you cant tell at all but in the sun man, lol, looks like doo doo. i think i will be covering the car soon and re-shooting the pass door. the door is off a 96 but it cant be factory paint not with this much brown in it.

Love the car man! Two questions, how much did that detail run you and what size tires are those? lol

Damn... looks yummy...

My car better look like that when its done :D

Very nice, what products were used?

Ya, that sucks about the paint. Black is the hardest to match too.

I detailed a friends cobra that had pass fender/hood/bumper redone (was in wreck, had some shop just shoot black on it)

He's told me "black is black" He changed his mind when i had the car under heavy halogen lights in his garage.......

Looks good, how did you delete the letters on the neon light?

Well for $500 I think it was worth it. It looks beautiful! I can tell you really love that car Jamie, I have never seen you whore a single car out that much. :lol: :p You are just as anal and proud of it as I am mine and since I couldnt own that one I am glad you got it. I am still hunting for a good detailer around here. Since my paint is silky smooth and no scratches it shouldnt run me more then a couple hundred to have them knock the swirls out of it.

We really need some pics of yours and my cars together, it would be like Spy Vs. Spy! :lol: Wanna meet half way? Beers on me. :D

it cost me enough!! more than 400, less than 600. the tires are 245-40 in the front, rears are 285-35.
the rear letters are easy to delete, all you need is a finger nail, its only a sticker.

thanks for the compliments, like i said i cant take good pics i dont know what all the settings do on the camera, i point and shoot!! when i get the pics from the detailer they will be insane, he takes pics with a canon rebel, thousand dollar camera!!

lazer that would kick ass!! ebony and ivory lol. hey did you call me for something? my wife said bill laser called, only one who came to mind was you! whats up? i can call you back if you want to talk on the phone if its easier.

Looks great man, I see from the closeup pic that the $500.00 package included your head as well.
That car is absolutely beautiful. worth every penny you spent.

lol thanks man i am very happy. tomorrow night it will be parked in its first car show with me as the owner. its just a local cruise night, but usually turns out 100+ cars. its right on us 19 in palm harbor at Checkers for anyone who might want to go. ripped camel?????

I can see myself in the reflection on your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait that's glare on my monitor. But that is HIGHLY sweet.

Looking good Jamie!

Now you better use proper wash technique and not :q:q:q:q the paint up again!!

lol thanks man i am very happy. tomorrow night it will be parked in its first car show with me as the owner. its just a local cruise night, but usually turns out 100+ cars. its right on us 19 in palm harbor at Checkers for anyone who might want to go. ripped camel?????

DAMMIT! I was going to go up to palm harbor on Friday to see my brother but my wife said she made an OB appointment to find out the sex of our new baby for 8am sat morning so I rescheduled to hang on Saturday.

Are there any shows up there on Sat?

Car looks insane btw! I'm very jealous :D

lazer that would kick ass!! ebony and ivory lol. hey did you call me for something? my wife said bill laser called, only one who came to mind was you! whats up? i can call you back if you want to talk on the phone if its easier.
Yeah it was me ya douche! :p I was helping sapperfire locate a Gen 1 intake tube but chromebrow came through. :)

saturdays there is a cruise night at the 50's diner near my shop in holiday, but the cold weather has stopped that the last few saturdays, i guess the only way to know is to wait till saturday and drive by lol. what about biff burger in st. pete, they used to be on saturday nights and kickass too, i'd go down there if i can find out for sure.

hey brad, i doubt you will come back and see this but how much for a set of hubcentric rings for my speedstars??? i need them like last week!

Members online

No members online now.
Back