Official LS Picture Thread

IMAG0885.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!:eek: I like it. Sweet arse ride.:cool:

You should enter that picture in the LVC LS 2012 Calander contest.

Just a couple pics with my phone camera, Plan to borrow a buddies real camera this week

These two are jokes!!
iphone496.jpg

iphone498.jpg

iphone504-1.jpg

iphone439.jpg

These two are my favorite
iphone488.jpg

iphone491.jpg

Talbotway car came out clean&classy...Front bumper almost looks to black for me you need that chrome insert piece.

I'd love to see a write up for this. Ive been tinkering with a fiberglass one but its a pita. Did you heat bend that or what? Dimensions? It looks very clean.

I started out with a piece of cardboard and just trimmed a little at a time, so I don't have dimesions. I traced the cardboard template onto a piece of thick plexi a buddy gave me, I think it's 3/8. Cut it with a jigsaw then sanded the edges smooth. After that I used a heat gun to bend the tabs to where they needed to be. I put 4 coats of primer and high heat black on both sides then finished it with the foam. Thanks for the compliment.

talbot, car looks great! love the look of the gloss black on the grille, looks much better. Like someone else said it was a reverse lse.

Nice job on the -60 lbs. (If it was intended)

Some terrible quality iphone3gs photos.

I was coming back from the mall and decided to snap some shots. Then there was a grass fire nearby so I decided to shoot with it back there.. lol

imagepix.jpg

image1in.jpg

image2uf.jpg

image3ecm.jpg

image4iq.jpg

:) i like the car bro and the background sets it off. i need to order me some of those angel eye head lights.

It's mid summer. Nobody has been posting any pictures or doing anything cool to their LS (outside of Alax). All I keep reading is threads about the same old problems. This place is so boring *yawn*

5907542912_23b74ca5c5_b.jpg

man i like this picture. i like those rims and how its lowered. ^5 good job

Thanks!

If you like those check out my flickr (link at bottom of sig) or some of my older threads. I have plenty of pictures

Just thought I'd snap a pic of my 28 mpgs highway. 70mph on I-69 for about 2 hours. Not a good average and I was getting passed left and right but this is the highest I've had it.

IMAG0019.jpg

Thanks!

If you like those check out my flickr (link at bottom of sig) or some of my older threads. I have plenty of pictures

Sir, I've checked out you flickr pictures. And i must say your pictures surpurb! All of them are great, keep up the good work. :) i would love to add you as a friend on here and pick your brain to see what you did to lower it (what kind of kit did you use), rims, headlights, etc. But nonetheless, love the pictures, love the car, and keep the pictures coming.

Sir, I've checked out you flickr pictures. And i must say your pictures surpurb! All of them are great, keep up the good work. :) i would love to add you as a friend on here and pick your brain to see what you did to lower it (what kind of kit did you use), rims, headlights, etc. But nonetheless, love the pictures, love the car, and keep the pictures coming.

i believe he is lowered on eibachs. Only option for the LS at this point.

28 mpg?! Holy Crap! I got a little over 25, once, a long time ago...

Took a couple during the LS G2G last night....

lssmtnsep2011dobbinssun.jpg

Great pic's Rodewaryer! That's a beautiful car you have there!

Great pictures. You should enter for the calendar.

I already made an entry on page one of the calendar thread, unless you personally think the sunset shot is better. I don't think the sunset is clear enough to make a good calendar pic. If I hadn't been in such a hurry to join the rest of the LS's for the group pic I could have done better...

Another shot for grins and giggles.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back