Official LS Picture Thread

updated pics!
darkened up the tails some, tinted the headlights, and did dark cherry red calipers (kinda matches the tails lol)

photo-14.jpg

photo-16.jpg

photo-15.jpg

photo-13.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-5.jpg

how it looks 95% of the time its running
photo-3.jpg

photo.jpg

couple of shots before the LSE goes on...

390ed44a.jpg

068f231c.jpg

Ready to go on, waiting for fogs. no chrome insert...for now.
19f8700e.jpg

Gen II LSE spoiler...just placed on for pic, not installed yet.
952b209c.jpg

A$$ shot. Cobrastar looks 3D :confused:
c379116c.jpg

nice mlara. the custom emblem looks cool. howd you do it, ive been wanting to change mine to my name

Bro, your car looks sick, I love the cobrastar badges.
I need to order me some.
thanks man. Def worth the money. Not sure how long ill keep them, but for now im happy with the look.

nice mlara. the custom emblem looks cool. howd you do it, ive been wanting to change mine to my name

thank you. I got the star from ebay. I forget the seller, havent seen anymore for sale lately. If you get in touch with them, they might be able to work with you. they worked with me to get some custom ones done (not the ones pictured).

dNyce, lookin sick bro. Love the headlights!

mlara, get that thing on there!!!

updated pics!
darkened up the tails some, tinted the headlights, and did dark cherry red calipers (kinda matches the tails lol)

photo-7.jpg

QUOTE]

Best looking stock wheels ever. Others scream "replace me please!" but these don't.

thanks for the compliments and info guys.
@ drizz: idk if im keeping them that way, im 50/50 on it still and its already been tinted for 2 or 3 weeks lol

@ mark: they're (the wheels) magnetic lol

@rodewaryer: i agree with you. i also like the chrome 8 spokes

Reminds me of Jurassic Park, and this angle makes the windshield look insanely dark.

IMAG0053-1.jpg

Hardwired Passport 8500 mounted to the mirror.

IMAG0060-1.jpg

jmtiseo - Looks classy ;)

I like my cars like I like my women, classy, not like your mother Trebek.

drizzle's looking pretty krispy!

Oh you know, just a couple LS's after work. The black one is an LSE, have yet to meet who owns the bloody thing. I might just have to go buy a camera for just taking pics of my car. The one on my Evo3D is great, but it's still not awlsome!

IMAG0069.gif

After I put the LS back together. Quick wash job and took these. I had all the chrome painted and debadged the taillights. What do you think?:)

No chrome 06.jpg

No chrome 07.jpg

No chrome 11.jpg

No chrome 12.jpg

No chrome 14.jpg

No chrome 15.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back