Official LS Picture Thread

never really posted some pics of mine so here it is! had some fun with the camera today lol

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

LS looks hot.:cool: Love the wheel choice. Those look f@#king sweet on your LS.:cool:

didnt want to run out of daylight so i snapped some quick ones while soaping. Just soap and water today, shes going in for paint tomorrow. Finally getting those holes on my trunk fixed.

8df03ffa.jpg

abc16a76.jpg

3558c9b7.jpg

4c27d605.jpg

391b6967.jpg

d373ef3c.jpg

Rims are not black, altho they are very dark...

Your such a "tease". Showing us just the wheels. What kind of person does that?..... I will tell you. A TEASE!!!!!! Show us the whole car. OR BE BANNED!!!!!:slap:

So I'm a picture pig. These aren't great shots due to the time of day but I've seen and done worse.

ls18sug2011indpark7redu.jpg

ls18sug2011indpark1redu.jpg

ls18sug2011indpark6redu.jpg

Those wheels, that grille, and that spoiler make your LS look really sporty. Looks really good! :D

These were all snapped with my EVO 3D. Pretty good for a cell phone pic. I finally found a background that will look good for my iMac, it's hard to find a picture of an LS for a 2560x1440 display.
IMAG0049.jpg

LVCCalanderEntry.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

Now just some with the effects turned on. Really wish the first one below I had in regular color to submit for the calendar but I didn't snap one of it fml.

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

sorry there is so many, i've been trying to find a good one to put in the entry for the calendar, let me know which one you think is best, thanks

imag0030ii.jpg
imag0042b.jpg
imag0043ri.jpg
imag0049hq.jpg
imag0051q.jpg
imag0053c.jpg
imag0055x.jpg

Wow, the second one is amazing. Crop the pic to make the car a bit bigger, and you're golden!

I like the last pic.

Is it me or isn't there a lot of black Ls's on here lately?

That is realy an amazing scenery! Put one of them up for the calendar shoot.

I need to find a better camera because I'm not real happy with the quality of them, a lot of them are blurry in spots

Members online

No members online now.
Back