Official LS Picture Thread

Nice ride disk. I think your car may be haunted though. Odd looking reflection in the last picture rear door glass!

Sorry bout the time stamp. New camera haven't worked out the bugs yet.

Picture488.jpg

Picture481.jpg

Picture476.jpg

Lovin' the LSE. But, the bulbs have to go though. Replace em with chrome ones as mentioned. I would even loose the AEM plate frames.

Looks great otherwise.

Thanks for the compliments haha I didn't notice any ghostly reflection though. The blue bulbs are pretty ricer I'd suppose.I'll look into getting some chrome ones. Any suggestions as far as brand and where to buy?

I need the plate frames unfortunately. They are my best option vs the dealer plate frames. And I'd really like to debadge the rear end just haven't gotten around to it yet.

You can get blank ones with a thinner lower bezel. I got some myself for $5.

You can kinda see it here:
DSC_0829_s.jpg

Thanks for the compliments haha I didn't notice any ghostly reflection though. The blue bulbs are pretty ricer I'd suppose.I'll look into getting some chrome ones. Any suggestions as far as brand and where to buy?

I need the plate frames unfortunately. They are my best option vs the dealer plate frames. And I'd really like to debadge the rear end just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Ebay. Got mine for $8 a pair.

I have a blank ones on there too. Picked up at AID auto store. Not sure, if you have any by you.

5062008623_dbc526f5be_b.png

Nice didn't even think about a blank plate. Ordered two from Amazon should be here within the week. Also found some chrome bulbs on Amazon too and ordered those. Damn $20 for some new turn signal bulbs haha. My mission for the weekend. Lose the amber in the headlights! I'll report back hopefully with some better looking headlights haha. I'm planning on using the blue/amber bulbs up front

Edgar, what did you use to plug/cap the plate bolts? Mine stick out like a sore thumb.

Nice didn't even think about a blank plate. Ordered two from Amazon should be here within the week. Also found some chrome bulbs on Amazon too and ordered those. Damn $20 for some new turn signal bulbs haha. My mission for the weekend. Lose the amber in the headlights! I'll report back hopefully with some better looking headlights haha. I'm planning on using the blue/amber bulbs up front

I thought you had some gen 2 headlights you were putting on? I might be thinking of another member.

I bought one headlight for $100 randomly and could never find another headlight for the right deal. Plus I needed the money so I sold it for a nice little profit. Its to bad Gen2 headlights look so much more updated

I agree i check the junkyards and CL everyday see if i can find a good deal:D

Here are some pics of my 02 LS sport. Got her some new shoes for hitting 100k and a freash paint job. Sorry for the dirty pics, I will have to get some more if it ever stops rain here in MI!!!

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

Thanks guys. I just not sure if I really want to keep the wheels or not? I do not thing they are sporty enough for the look I want. I really want the zeus wheels or I might stick with some factory 17's. I know I need to get some springs also, haha

^^^Damn your ride looks sexy! Let me know if you ever decide to get rid of them...my LS looks just like yours except i have the lse grille & no vulcans! :)

Mmm.... Never should have had the Ambers to begin with. Very nice.

Members online

No members online now.
Back