Official LS Picture Thread

A change is coming soon...for now this is all you can see :p

teaser.png

Range Rover wheels???

Whats up, I am a new member to forum and new owner of a 2004 LS V8, here are two pics I have taken so far.

Welcome! Are you headlights tinted?

I heard those vents had 5hp a piece. I'm thinking about adding them myself. :shifty:

Welcome! Are you headlights tinted?

I heard those vents had 5hp a piece. I'm thinking about adding them myself. :shifty:

Yeah the headlights are tinted which could be a problem eventually lol....

the vents were on here prior, but it does seem to kick pretty decent.

That looks like a add pic from a mag. Looks pro, how & on what type of phone did you do this?

Iphone4 with an app called instagram.

All I did was tilt shift and picked an effect. Pretty badass free app.

I'm still messing with the 3gs I'm waiting for the new one to drop in sept. App looks nice I'll check it out & see how it works with mine.

You can make photos look a little vintage too. Made this one a couple days ago for a cigar forum:

41b7e819.jpg

Pic looks awesome Pektel crazy that you can do that affect with a phone!

Instagram is a cool app. PS EXPRESS is pretty good as well.

I like the last pic.

Should get rid of those blue ricer bulbs, and get some proper chrome ones instead. Just my $.02.

Thank you. She cleans up nicely. Now I need it sitting proper on some Jaguar wheels.

I'd like to put chrome ones for the tail lights and maybe use these amber/blue ones up front when I de-amber the headlights. Only problem is I think my headlights have already been opened and resealed. I know one headlight has grey sealant as I can see it thru the tab. But the other one really seems to be black. Just from looking at the tab at least. Which would really put a foil on my plans..

Members online

No members online now.
Back