Official LS Picture Thread

selling to save more money. 9/10 im gonna just hook up my sentra and ride that and/or get a 2 door civic. remember...this is for now lol

Next to a Audi R8.

!cid__LS_and_R8.jpg

!cid__Lincoln_LS.jpg

LIES JON...LIES :p

I believe you meant an "A8"

For reference here is an LS next to a real R8 ;)
5797296942_9fc8650d1e_b.jpg

ccc-021.jpg

PS....Did you buy another car again??

I hate you guys and your nice LS's :mad: An that R8 is okayyy I guess,
not a huge fan of that car, but Bull I wanna see some more pics
of your car at that gathering

Tony your ls is nice at least you guys have gen 2's:rolleyes:

Andrizzle always nice pics, car looks great as always

Bull what program do you use to make your sig pic? i cant seem to make my picture bigger than what it is, Your sig pic is awesome!

Looks like an a6 in rollins pic. Your windows are the shizz tho

And u two black gen 2 owners can kick rocks with your fancy schmancy sweet ass LS's lol

Bull what program do you use to make your sig pic? i cant seem to make my picture bigger than what it is, Your sig pic is awesome!

sig1.png

sig2.png

sig1.png

I use Photoshop. If you don't want to pay for it, nor know how to find it online for free you can use free alternatives.
Gimp
Paint.net

LIES JON...LIES :p

I believe you meant an "A8"

For reference here is an LS next to a real R8 ;)
5797296942_9fc8650d1e_b.jpg

ccc-021.jpg

PS....Did you buy another car again??

My bad.:Bang I meant A8.:rolleyes: I took those pictures with my cell phone. I am surprised they turned out so good.

^ Really shows off your LSs color in that picture. Everything about your car looks good Rollin... always an OG

Just cleaned her up a little.
05_Lincoln_LS_Frt_Lt_Small.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_Frt_Rt_Small.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_Side_RtSmall.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_Rear_Rt_Small.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_Side_Rear_Small.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_Frt_Small.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_Star_Small.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_FrontDrive_Small.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_Dash_Small.jpg

I know I'm going to get several negative comments about the added hood ornament. But since mine is a V6, I went for the classier look. Mercedes Benz all have theirs out there on the end of the hood... So I thought I would give it a try. I actually like. Sorry to those who want to through up. To each his own - right?

You are correct sir, I do like how you did the LINCOLN letter across the center vents, creative.

I think you need more Lincoln stars on the front. 3 doesn't seem to be enough. :shifty:

^ ;):rolleyes:

Debadged. Definitely going to be "black chroming" the emblems and putting them back on. But 1/2" off the bumper instead of 1". I think the emblems sit up to high on the tail lights and it looked goofy. However I think I like them on. AEM plate is still on and my tips are filthy haha

IMG_20110425_145430.jpg

IMG_20110612_155915.jpg

For those who thought it was a cool idea to place the Lincoln name badge in the location of the message center button for those of use without... here is a cell phone pic.

I actually ordered the name plate from a late model Town Car deck lid. Fits there beautifully. Just make sure you clean the surface of the dash with alcohole before applying. I've it on there for so long now, it looks like it came this way. Strange to see a V6 with nothing there.

downsized_0526011851.jpg

05_Lincoln_LS_Frt_Lt_Painting.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back