0107011233.jpg

Can of spray paint and a bottle of vodka = New Rims

Could have been worse, what cha think.

new lincoln 003.jpg

new lincoln 002.jpg

new lincoln 001.jpg

I like the wheels. You really need some bumper cut outs for those tips though

I like the wheels. You really need some bumper cut outs for those tips though

Just about to say this....not digging the wheels to much and that fake fender accent has to go. colors nice dont see it often.

Looks like he has stock mufflers too.. Mod time! :D

Man when they cut out the stocker i was wtf theyre huge look like gas tanks. No wonder the car had no sound stock.

Just about to say this....not digging the wheels to much and that fake fender accent has to go. colors nice dont see it often.

Man when they cut out the stocker i was wtf theyre huge look like gas tanks. No wonder the car had no sound stock.

Tips are kinda lame, its a cat back system with no resinaters, filter, heat shield, cold air coming from behind the front grill via 3 inch shop vac hose coming into the old air box hole, tune by torrie, euro spec suspention and goodyear F1 supercar tires on the front 235-45 and Firehawks in the rear. With the home made ram air the SCT tuner displays an average of +5 degrees from outside temp going into the throttle bodies when moving. WOT is set at 6000 in Auto. Tune is for 93 OCT, chirps third in auto. Had it up to 150mph indicated so its more like 140. Cheers.

Tips are kinda lame, its a cat back system with no resinaters, filter, heat shield, cold air coming from behind the front grill via 3 inch shop vac hose coming into the old air box hole, tune by torrie, euro spec suspention and goodyear F1 supercar tires on the front 235-45 and Firehawks in the rear. With the home made ram air the SCT tuner displays an average of +5 degrees from outside temp going into the throttle bodies when moving. WOT is set at 6000 in Auto. Tune is for 93 OCT, chirps third in auto. Had it up to 150mph indicated so its more like 140. Cheers.

Flowmaster F40's for the sound

Where do you get 93 octane in CA? Or do you blend to achieve that octane? Are you really close to another state's borther to where you can just drive over and get some 93?

I like the wheels. Need cut outs and bigger tips though.

Where do you get 93 octane in CA? Or do you blend to achieve that octane? Are you really close to another state's borther to where you can just drive over and get some 93?

I like the wheels. Need cut outs and bigger tips though.

Race shops sell 100 and 108 and thier are a few gas stations that have 100 at the pump, google is your friend. I blend mine.

Thats what i use....got a shell right next to the car wash a block away.

93 octane shell v-power.

Most of you have seen my LS. Who cares???? More pictures of it.:p.......:lol:

LS 251.jpg

LS 249.jpg

LS 252.jpg

LS 270.jpg

LS 297.jpg

LS 243.jpg

LS 248.jpg

LS 88.jpg

LS 91.jpg

LS 258.jpg