Official LS Picture Thread

Last thing it needs is to get rid of the chrome and color match everything.

Last thing it needs is to get rid of the chrome and color match everything.

I have the McLaren grille painted to match with a red lincoln star. I bought a spare rear surround to paint and color match. I plan to remove the bumpers and remove the chrome strip and color match them too. I would rather have sport bumpers to paint. Instead of messing with paintinh the chrome strips.

Race shops sell 100 and 108 and thier are a few gas stations that have 100 at the pump, google is your friend. I blend mine.

Yeah I found that website a while ago too, I have a blending chart saved too
http://www.planet-9.com/cayman-boxster-tech/3943-octane-blend-charts.html

There are a few places down the street with race gas. But then I found some posts that mixing race gas to get 93+ wouldn't be good to your engine if you did it at every fill up so that made me not want to do it. I thought you got 93 from the pump.

60 degrees today. Wore shorts and washed and waxed the LS. Rare treatment for middle of January!

p1150851.jpg

p1150852m.jpg

p1150853.jpg

-12 or something like that today, wore jeans and a sweater, didn't wash the car, regular sh*t in January :rolleyes:

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00447s.jpg

You should see mine.. I have a solid, white layer of salt just above the side door mouldings. The rest is covered in filth/salt mix.

You should see mine.. I have a solid, white layer of salt just above the side door mouldings. The rest is covered in filth/salt mix.

LOL black is hard to keep clean, i swear every time I refresh the page you have a new signature M4rk

LOL black is hard to keep clean, i swear every time I refresh the page you have a new signature M4rk

Yeah, not like we had a choice. IMO, the LS looks best in silver/tri-coat white and the golden color. And the sig is dynamic.

That's how my Ranger is.. Except snow is packed everywhere from 4wd drifts.. :D

Heh, my LS would've been snow packed as well, in the back of a Chevy Silverado. Some stupid woman driver (no offence intended) either cut into, or stopped on a two lane highway, on my way home from work this friday. My sh*tty Raybestos pads take a while to warm up, and were cold when I needed them. I had to squeeze between two cars to avoid a collision.. that's 3 cars in 2 lanes :shifty: ..and this reinforces my hate for pickup trucks even more. Can't see anything around them.

Heh, my LS would've been snow packed as well, in the back of a Chevy Silverado. Some stupid woman driver (no offence intended) either cut into, or stopped on a two lane highway.

I had that a week ago.. I was driving my mom's car and just passed a semi about 1-2 miles down the road.. I started to catch up to this lady and out of nowhere, she slams her brakes on and stops in the middle of the road.. Mind you, THERE WAS NO DAMN ROADS TO STOP FOR!.. So I slam on my brakes and look in the mirror and the semi was on my tail.. She finally got moving and I don't think I quit swearing for like 20 miles.. :lol:

I hate that.

sometimes i wish i had an abrams tank so i can just run everybody over.

Members online

Back